Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Ride :)

Preee

I'm very undecisive over it - I definitely want the Zetec S spoiler and am going to paint my calipers red, but I don't want to over do it... just enhance! I'm investigating fitting the ambient lighting, but being a Tit X your's will already have that :P

Easy enough to add some Ambient lighting , just come from the interior light , you can get some Led strips or get the leds and sockets.

Immgetting the zetec s spoiler on my new titx, nearly decided to have the 18s sprayed a different colour aswell but I need to wait and see how things go maybe find a different route for styling my third focus.

What colour would you have gone for if you had them painted?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Preee

• jimrex

• Lenny

• Foci_st3

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the kits will be out soon Lenny, failing that give it a few weeks there will be some bent ST's at the breakers , there's loads of mk2.5 , guess they over cooked the peddle.

With all those exhausts i'd end with with dozens of Corsa kids trying to race me lol

Easy enough to add some Ambient lighting , just come from the interior light , you can get some Led strips or get the leds and sockets.

What colour would you have gone for if you had them painted?

The Zetec does have the wiring and LEDs in the overhead console already (well mine does anyway), you just need a genius with a laptop to make them work ;) There are others in the cup holders, footwells, door handles and door bins though on a Tit/Tit X.

I want to go for red, think that would be good being a black car - would work well on your white one as well!

The Zetec does have the wiring and LEDs in the overhead console already (well mine does anyway), you just need a genius with a laptop to make them work ;) There are others in the cup holders, footwells, door handles and door bins though on a Tit/Tit X.

I want to go for red, think that would be good being a black car - would work well on your white one as well!

You could use my cup holder guide and door handles guide , they are pretty much the same , the Leds come form Maplins strip of three is 1.69 , then wire and shrink wrap each block , very simple to do , that will be the first thing i do if i decide i want more lighting in there.

Theres a couple of people on here now with VCM and IDS , maybe they are close by. JohnH and iNath

You could use my cup holder guide and door handles guide , they are pretty much the same , the Leds come form Maplins strip of three is 1.69 , then wire and shrink wrap each block , very simple to do , that will be the first thing i do if i decide i want more lighting in there.

Theres a couple of people on here now with VCM and IDS , maybe they are close by. JohnH and iNath

Ah, I'll take a look, thanks :) Yeh, I know someone with the software who did it for me... amazing what can be activated!

I'm sure the kits will be out soon Lenny,

With all those exhausts i'd end with with dozens of Corsa kids trying to race me lol

lol true mate

europeanparts in germany have some nice items for the mk3 if you ever change you mind.

"whoom did a da da" "whoom" "whoom"

i'll take a Look Lenny , but i won't be spending any money any time soon lol ,i'm already on silent treatment haha

Rather get genuine spoiler and done painted by there body shop so I'm covered in any sort of problem, was thinking of getting spoiler piano black and the wheels powder coated black. This was 2 weeks ago when the car wasn't even built but had to hold back on spending as its not a cheap purchase to begin with.

Very nice pree, do you mind my asking of the cost and the mileage on her?

Wow, I defiantly want a Focus for my next car. Just got my new Fiesta Zetec last week and love it tooo bits :-), FORD for ever!!

I guarantee on the TitX you will not want any more lighting inside. It does actually become very straining on the eyes on long journeys at night - thank goodness for the dimmer switch !!

Very nice pree, do you mind my asking of the cost and the mileage on her?

Sent you a PM Jeebo

Nice looking car you have there mate

Thanks Pete can't wait

Wow, I defiantly want a Focus for my next car. Just got my new Fiesta Zetec last week and love it tooo bits :-), FORD for ever!!

So hows the Fiesta ? how you getting along with it?

I guarantee on the TitX you will not want any more lighting inside. It does actually become very straining on the eyes on long journeys at night - thank goodness for the dimmer switch !!

Yeah your probably right , i'm sure i will find something to do on it though at some stage lol

Hi Jimrex,

Are you taking about the Mk3 zetec?? Does it have LED's already??? And any advice where I could find one of these genii???

Hi Jimrex,

Are you taking about the Mk3 zetec?? Does it have LED's already??? And any advice where I could find one of these genii???

I am indeed! Mine, after being plugged in, decided it would light up. My source is on the forum, I'll ask him for you.

Pree, had a thought... some white DMBs on that will set it off nicely as well!

Welcome to the forum Dave , whats different about the Thai Version , usually the lights are slightly different aren't they ? don't forget to post some pictures up when you get it.

When I get the thing I will know a lot more but think a few items here were added to get rid of the model I am buying. its got full black leather interior,Ford 'Y' spoke alloys, climate control, colour coded rear defuser and bigger spoiler. No zenon lights/dvd or drl's unfortunetly but that will be added later together with some vinyl details of some sort.

Some of the moded Focus over here have copy ST/RS front/rear ends and spoilers. Wraps and vinyl stickers are fantastic quality over here at silly cheap prices,as is RS/ST side panels, LED lighting of all sorts and low quality alloys.

As soon as I get it, pics will be posted here.

Choc Dee (good luck)

Dave

We'll have to get you to sniff out and display any good mods doing the rounds there.

Ever thought of going into export? ;)

We'll have to get you to sniff out and display any good mods doing the rounds there.

Ever thought of going into export? ;)

Hi Stoney

When things are all sorted this end and I actually get the car, I will starta new thread with photo's and then check out parts available in greater detail. Probably many might not be UK street legal as rules don't exist here re safety and copy regs! LOL!

I will be more than happy to help fellow members, if its needed with part shipment. With the aid of google translate, this site might be of interest to some???

http://fordfocusclub.com/

Dave

Well now proud owner of a Mk3, (still don't like the back end) lol , wow what a car to drive i love it , 1.6 Ecoboost feel's fast and responsive , 6 speed box will take a bit to get used too. "Wife went from second back to first 'ouch' when trying for third " yes she got an ear full off me .lol

all the gadgets work perfect , even the stop/start.

DRL's don't stay on with side lights :( "Yet".

Dab picked up loads of stations , good sound quality. Ambient lighting is crazy lol.I love the Frozen White with the 18" alloys , it looks mean.

Pity no memory on electric seats , Climate seems easier to operate via voice than try and look and figure all the buttons out at the moment.

Good clean/polish and Wax tomorrow if it does not rain. :)

Thats a lovely car Preee, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. No more guides for the mk 2.5 :(

Thats a lovely car Preee, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. No more guides for the mk 2.5 :(

Cheers Paul , very true unless someone lends me a Mk2.5.

Cheers Paul , very true unless someone lends me a Mk2.5.

ill gladly loan you my mk2.5 if you ever feel like doing another guide for it mate lol ive got another three in the pipeline before christmas providing i purchase a laptop to do them on. and voice control heating sounds brilliant

on the positive side thoughbmate its great to see potential for some modification guides on the mk3 focus.

yes Lenny , but i will require some thinking time sat inside it , trying to figure out what to do.

I removed all of me LED's , extra boot light and Blue Vision bulbs this morning before i took it lol :) , i should have removed the DRL's before i even went but never mind. Also removed my Climair Blinds so i'll get them up on eBay.I guess the first thing will be the Extra Boot light and i have the Flexable Led strips i removed from the front of the Mk2.5 which can go in the back for the rear footwell lights. Also noticed the passenger doors don't have the Leds in like the front door handles.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club