Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,098 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Tit X Mk3 | Fiesta Zetec Mk7
  • Year: 2012
Contributor

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

Well now proud owner of a Mk3, (still don't like the back end) lol , wow what a car to drive i love it , 1.6 Ecoboost feel's fast and responsive , 6 speed box will take a bit to get used too. "Wife went from second back to first 'ouch' when trying for third " yes she got an ear full off me .lol
all the gadgets work perfect , even the stop/start.
DRL's don't stay on with side lights :( "Yet".
Dab picked up loads of stations , good sound quality. Ambient lighting is crazy lol.I love the Frozen White with the 18" Alloys , it looks mean.
Pity no memory on electric seats , Climate seems easier to operate via voice than try and look and figure all the buttons out at the moment.
Good clean/polish and Wax tomorrow if it does not rain. :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#47 PaulB1803

PaulB1803

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Name: paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Titanium
  • Year: 2008

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Thats a lovely car Preee, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. No more guides for the mk 2.5 :(

#48 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,098 posts
Contributor

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

Thats a lovely car Preee, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. No more guides for the mk 2.5 :(

Cheers Paul , very true unless someone lends me a Mk2.5.

#49 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 8,538 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Cheers Paul , very true unless someone lends me a Mk2.5.

ill gladly loan you my mk2.5 if you ever feel like doing another guide for it mate lol ive got another three in the pipeline before christmas providing i purchase a laptop to do them on. and voice control heating sounds brilliant
on the positive side thoughbmate its great to see potential for some modification guides on the mk3 focus.

#50 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,098 posts
Contributor

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

yes Lenny , but i will require some thinking time sat inside it , trying to figure out what to do.

I removed all of me LED's , extra boot light and Blue Vision bulbs this morning before i took it lol :) , i should have removed the DRL's before i even went but never mind. Also removed my Climair Blinds so i'll get them up on Ebay.I guess the first thing will be the Extra Boot light and i have the Flexable Led strips i removed from the front of the Mk2.5 which can go in the back for the rear footwell lights. Also noticed the passenger doors don't have the Leds in like the front door handles.

#51 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 8,538 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

no pressure mate, i was just saying lol i know what its like trying to think of mods and is the haynes manual available for the mk3 yet?
good move removing the led's im sure all of them will transfer to the mk3 and those climaer window blinds are a rare findj for the 5 door mk2 and mk2.5

#52 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,098 posts
Contributor

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Hi lenny , i don't think a ml3 manual is out yet , oww i can sell the mk2.5 manual as well can't i haha.
Just been and picked son up , never said it in the book but the lights are adaptive and follow around the corner.
i noticed that before i can pull the handle for the door lock , it unlocks it's self and swings the mirrors out and side lights and puddle lights come on.

yeah i have not seen many Climair blinds on Fleabay either.

#53 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,098 posts
Contributor

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

Washed and waxed spotless now . Fitted leds in boot there is two lights in the not already just changed them to my leds.
Correction to me thinking adaptive lighting if you turn a corner another bulb lights up to shine which ever way you turning. Still good though. Confused as last night when out drls were not on when I tested today they stayed on on every setting including high beam but they are not as bright as my old drls.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users