Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powershift

Janfromto

Does anyone know what models of Fiesta 1.4 the Powershift option is / or will be available on in the UK after this years facelift ?

Thanks.

Don't know exactly at the moment but at the recent Ford GoFurther event they said the powershift automated manual box would arrive on B segment vehicles, which I believe is the fiesta.

Asia has the powershift box already on the current fiesta (which is the same as ours), so no doubt we'll get it on the face lift - good thing too as the tax on my auto fiesta with the older 4 speed auto has risen to £170 this year, from the usual £155).

As for engines the North American fiestas powershift is coupled to a 1.6, but then again that's their only engine choice for the fiesta, so who knows. Can't remember the size of the asian engine with powershift

good thing too as the tax on my auto fiesta with the older 4 speed auto has risen to £170 this year, from the usual £155).

Sorry to take this off topic, just wanted to gloat that that would pay my road tax for 8 and a half years! :P

that would pay my road tax for 8 and a half years! :P

*vomits*

lol Yeah my dads keeps reminding me his is only 20.00 a year. My next car will deffo have to be a new generation auto.

I've read bad reports about the ford power shift box on other fords, but strangely it good on the Volvo's. My only concern would be repairing it if it went wrong. Audi's DSG is prone to failing from what I've read and is £5000 to replace as there is no fix due to it complexity.

I've read bad reports about the ford power shift box on other fords, but strangely it good on the Volvo's. My only concern would be repairing it if it went wrong. Audi's DSG is prone to failing from what I've read and is £5000 to replace as there is no fix due to it complexity.

My last car was a Honda Civic i-shift and I doubt I will ever have another semi-automatic gearbox unless it is considerably better than that was. I know the Fiesta auto costs more in fuel and tax but it is also a delight to drive and that is what matters to me!

Ah I love only having to pay £30 in tax, was a HUGE reason I dumped my 03 Focus 1.6 Zetec this year it was gonna be 195 :o *faints*

mines £90 a year :-( only 1.25L 82BHP - oh well. next Fiesta will be 1.0 EcoBoost

I've had a Focus 2.0 PowerShift for 3.5 years and it's been great.

Regarding the facelift Fiesta out later this year, the 1.0 litre ecoboost will be available, and Ford are working on a PowerShift g/box for it. No idea when it will be available though.

Sorry to take this off topic, just wanted to gloat that that would pay my road tax for 8 and a half years! :P

Road tax? Whats that???? :D

Road tax? Whats that???? :D

WIN!!! - stick that in your pipe and smoke it Nathan! lol ;)

WIN!!! - stick that in your pipe and smoke it Nathan! lol ;)

Sorry, I don't smoke ;)

Nor does the econetic apparently...

Lol Loving the quips on this thread.

(why can we still not 'Like' posts yet?)