Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Navigation

Geord1e

Hi

I am going to be a owner of my first Ford this week and thefore I am a new member of the forum. Apologies if the question I am posting has been answered before.

I am purchasing a 2008 Mondeo Titanium X, really looking forward to driving what seems a lot of car having previously driven an Audi A4 and and a Volvo S40.

The one option that is sadly not on the car is Navigation. Can this be retrofitted to the car using the genuine Ford system that would have been supplied with other Titanium X models. Any advice and information would be most appreciated.

Darren

It is possible to fit it but be prepared to take a massive hit in the wallet you'll need to change the entire panel as the navi system has the climate control system controls built in you'll need the DVD drive that goes in the boot and a new aerial to boot

I have retrofiited the Audi RNS-e system to a 2003 A4 in the past the involved a replacing a single din to double din cage and also a new climate control unit as well as vag.com work.

All of the systems I have seen run the mapping software of a SD card though, are they two systems Ford use?

There are two types of ford sat nav for the mondeo, if you have the oval style stereo you will be able to retrofit the same shape satnav

unit more easily than the large square one which incorporates the auto climate control unit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club