Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Owners

artscot79

hi guys need some help nothing serious just sumat i noticed can someone have a look at the inside of the passenger front wheel well specificaly if you look at the side closest to the bulkhead is there a round hole? or does the arch liner cover it as mine is exposed where a piece of the arch liner is gone other cars ive had have this but the liner always covered it its nipping my head

No hole for me... there is a small round rubber boot type thing... maybe you're missing that?

could you take a pic so i know its the same bit mate if its not too much trouble

Sorry if its completely the wrong thing but you dont mean this do you?

2012-09-14185224.jpg

Just looked in the passenger footwell for a hole in the wheel arch liner side n its all I saw. Think i'm looking in the wrong place though by sounds of it.

on the outside mate look at the arch liner where it comes to the sill theres a bit of the liner missing

Lmao sorry mate completely read your first message mate thought you said footwell not wheel well =S dont mean this do you?

2012-09-14193112.jpg

If not i'll have to let someone else take this one cause i'm being blind.

its okay guys after close inspection its just the way its meant to be just me not looking properly

This is what mine looks like too. you do mean the bit near the bulkhead, next to the door dont you..

post-4199-0-52952200-1347650572_thumb.jp

post-4199-0-39817600-1347650633_thumb.jp

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club