Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

I had Orange on Black badges on my Panther Black MK1. Looked good!

8EB54013-5B27-407B-B16C-B898569CE3A0-370

And painted the calipers Orange!

DSCF0190.jpg

Used the spare one on my MK2.5 Steering Wheel.

C2A38799-2E33-4B5B-B914-F8AB1467724C-579

thanks for the pic it looks good im leaning more towards the green as its abit more different but i still got time to make up my mind i wish i had pic of the green calipers or badges on a black focus.

hids damage drls if in the same lens due to the heat from the hids they can melt or distort the plastic and also dye the pastic as the lens f not designed for hid lights has no uv blocking filters in the lens

i wont take the risk i wont use HID i just get brighter bulbs which has a blue tint to it.

ive got green badges on a blue focus if it helps

ive got green badges on a blue focus if it helps

can you upload some pic plz

Got a problem the guy who is fitting the panels rang the front wings wont fit there to short he said they are copied parts maybe thats why they not fitting. There not st wings there the faclift wings which i was told was same as st wings does anyone have any advice im realy p****d off im fumeing as now i have to spend more money trying to sort this out im going to the garage now to have a look he took pic so il have a look and see whats going on.

The front end of facelift is the same for all models from zetec to the st only the rs had different wings I have titanium and I've fitted st bumper no probs so must be wrong wings.

The front end of facelift is the same for all models from zetec to the st only the rs had different wings I have titanium and I've fitted st bumper no probs so must be wrong wings.

I went and spoke to the guy i got it wrong its not the wing it the headlight panel he said where the headlight fits on to that panel is to short on my car so he is haveing problem fitting the parts on what is the panel called do you no he kept saying front headlight panel as he wasnt sure what it was called.and also he said he not sure till he tries to put it on but the plastich wheel arch guard might not fit the facelift front end.

mate, he's on about the slam panel.

cheapest i could find on ebay (05-08)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK3-2005-2008-FRONT-PANEL-/121070609178?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AFocus&hash=item1c305ee31a

08-11

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-2008-2011-Front-Panel-Replacement-Part-ST-RS-Models-New-/190760756440?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AFocus&hash=item2c6a3a24d8

thanks for the link i hope it is that part im going to check with ford on monday if it is that part i hope it will bolt on to my car and nothing else goes wrong

I was looking at a thread on stoc forum where someone else has done it but they didnt mention changing of the slam panel. The last page of the thread also shows a list and cost of parts purchased. I think i put the link on this thread...

I was looking at a thread on stoc forum where someone else has done it but they didnt mention changing of the slam panel. The last page of the thread also shows a list and cost of parts purchased. I think i put the link on this thread...

can you post me the link as i cant find it

Sal i found the post on stoc thanks for letting me no about the post

i recived my st slam panel i droped it off the the bodyshop the guy will double check 2mora if its the right one i just hope it is. I put indicator in my wing mirror today in the snow looks good as the cars black and the light unit is spreyed so has a tint to it. but when the suns out its abit hard to see the indicator flashing so does anyone no what i can use to take the tint of the unit. but if i cant take the paint off il just put LED Bulbs in which will be brighter to see. One problem i did have was that the drivers wing cover and indicator unit is not flush tried everything but bottom of the mirror cover jsut wont clip on it might be a problem with that wing mirror unit i have im not sure il upload pic tommorow.

i recived my st slam panel i droped it off the the bodyshop the guy will double check 2mora if its the right one i just hope it is. I put indicator in my wing mirror today in the snow looks good as the cars black and the light unit is spreyed so has a tint to it. but when the suns out its abit hard to see the indicator flashing so does anyone no what i can use to take the tint of the unit. but if i cant take the paint off il just put led bulbs in which will be brighter to see. One problem i did have was that the drivers wing cover and indicator unit is not flush tried everything but bottom of the mirror cover jsut wont clip on it might be a problem with that wing mirror unit i have im not sure il upload pic tommorow.

Hi mate,

Did you get the indicator unit sitting flush, and is the sub frame correct for the body shop fitting,

Hi mate,

Did you get the indicator unit sitting flush, and is the sub frame correct for the body shop fitting,

The passenger side indicator is flush but not the drivers side and im just waiting for the guy at the garage to be free so i can drop the car off he said the new slam panel might need abit of modification to get the parts to fit

what you all think of this alloys not sure what brand they are

post-27208-0-05222100-1363436764_thumb.j

heres the wing mirror from the second pic you can roughly see where its not flush

post-27208-0-89154800-1363444084_thumb.j

post-27208-0-11637700-1363444148_thumb.j

anyone got any thoughts about the wing indicator or the alloys?

i'm liking the alloys Moy, what size are they?

the indicator doesnt look that bad. if the cover comes off then try refitting it?

i'm liking the alloys Moy, what size are they?

the indicator doesnt look that bad. if the cover comes off then try refitting it?

alloys are 18" was thinking it might look goof on my focus. The cover hasnt come off or nothing but it just aint flush but the passenger side is perfect with no gaps or anything iv tried to refit the drivers but it still leaves gaps so il just leave it how it is as its not loose or anything, was thinking of takeing the tint of the indicator but not sure what to use i think its some kind of sprey tint on it

anyone got any thoughts about the wing indicator or the alloys?

Hi mate,

The indicator is hardly noticable, di you check for any paint bubble run that may be under the cover preventing a snug fit,

The alloys look good too, but id keep your existing set for winter use,

I've saw polished face alloys with black section get dammaged by road salt in winter resulting in a broken glass effect on the chrome sections and flaking of the black where the lines seperate chrome and black,

Look great on your motor and all good when theirs no salty wet freezing conditions attacking them,

Hi mate,

The indicator is hardly noticable, di you check for any paint bubble run that may be under the cover preventing a snug fit,

The alloys look good too, but id keep your existing set for winter use,

I've saw polished face alloys with black section get dammaged by road salt in winter resulting in a broken glass effect on the chrome sections and flaking of the black where the lines seperate chrome and black,

Look great on your motor and all good when theirs no salty wet freezing conditions attacking them,

I had a look there aint no paint run or anything that i can see it might be the mirror cover as its a copied part it might be a bit of a bad mould if you get what i mean.i will keep my alloys but i need a new set for the future as not to keen on mines so when weather gets warmer im going to change the wheels but im going to buy new alloys end of next month as im gona do more overtime at work. To be hones the salt etc we had last winter and this winter my alloys are fine just abit of mirror crack but nothing major. I found this website eveyone might be intretsetd in you can change it to english. you can see this alloys thats on this tread and otheres on the focus st and other cars and you can also lower the car check it out. let me no what you think of thw website heres the link http://www.oxiginshop.de/default.aspx?sprache=en

anyone tried the website

had a quick look but using a 7" android tablet its a bit difficult to navigate correctly,

Does look good though,

Had a quick play on my phone!

B2A70BBC-0AE0-4277-86D2-B94ADD4F126E-619

Amazed that its the same colour as my car. Bonus!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club