Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

had a quick look but using a 7" android tablet its a bit difficult to navigate correctly,

Does look good though,

i found it by luck so thought il share it the alloys i found that i mentioned on my tread are on the websit so i had a look how it will look if i put it on my car.

Had a quick play on my phone!

B2A70BBC-0AE0-4277-86D2-B94ADD4F126E-619

Amazed that its the same colour as my car. Bonus!

that looks good to be honest white does look nice on that colour

Yeah it doesn't look bad but not the look I'm gonna go for. LoL

Like that you can lower the car on the website aswell as try different wheels!

Think these are the ones your on about think they work well on a focus not so sure about the others!

CD89B605-3A11-43EE-A66F-DCCAFB417603-619

CFE2CD81-D11C-483C-936B-9184FBE82A9A-619

AE3A0B80-AC80-47A4-9BD8-CC8A3026E5B8-619

Yeah it doesn't look bad but not the look I'm gonna go for. LoL

Like that you can lower the car on the website aswell as try different wheels!

Think these are the ones your on about think they work well on a focus not so sure about the others!

CD89B605-3A11-43EE-A66F-DCCAFB417603-619

CFE2CD81-D11C-483C-936B-9184FBE82A9A-619

AE3A0B80-AC80-47A4-9BD8-CC8A3026E5B8-619

the first pic is the ones im after how do you upload the pic of the alloys on this tread as i wanted to put some pic up

Put them on Photobucket first!

Put them on Photobucket first!

i tried it but it uploads the car but the wheels missing for some reason il try it agian later

How did you get on wiring in the indicators mate?

Easy enough job?

To get the alloys photo on to photo bucket, try printscreening the page into paint n cropping it down to just the car n saving it. Then upload to photo bucket. Or if you got the snipping tool even better

How did you get on wiring in the indicators mate?

Easy enough job?

wired up easily thanks to your guide only problem i had and still have is the drivers cover aint flush at the bottom like the passengers side tried eveything but no luck i think the drivers cover is a bad mould or something but still not bad cant notice it till you get really close. il have another go later with the pic of the alloys

had another go trying to get the alloys and car uploaded i give up as only the car uploads and empty space where the alloys are

Recived my 5 door st side skirts today which i brought of a member from this forum. There fiber glass i wanted plastic set but there just to expensive. The skirts dont have any pre drilled hole so im gona have to make some to get it fitted, the end cap you meant to have on the skirts on my ones there aint any it looks like there is but its just one piece if you no what i mean. I think it will need any modification doing to it to fit here is a quick pic of it on the car holding it just holding it self up but you get a quick idea.

post-27208-0-44020100-1363811991_thumb.j

post-27208-0-45205400-1363812053_thumb.j

post-27208-0-02146600-1363812102_thumb.j

Looks good from a distance! Once they are painted I'm sure it'll be hard to tell they are fibre glass and not plastic!

As said, I'm sure they'll look the part when fitted! What holes are you talking about drilling? Think I'm just gonna have mine bonded on rather than holes drilled for the clips.

Is the front end sorted yet? Lookin forward to pics of the results. And one other thing, you should do something with the wing indicators now you have the wing mirror ones up and running.

Charlie colour coded his panther black. I have mine (shoddily!) carbon wrapped at the min, but think I'll fit the ST wing badges I have once the kit goes on...undecided on that as I'm not sure what way I'm gonna badge the car.

The skirts dont have any pre drilled hole so im gona have to make some to get it fitted, the end cap you meant to have on the skirts on my ones there aint any it looks like there is but its just one piece if you no what i mean. I think it will need any modification doing to it to fit here is a quick pic of it on the car holding it just holding it self up but you get a quick idea.

They look like the fit nice and snug on there,

Ford kit requires removal of the scuff panels as the underside of the ford skirts clip and screw in to the body in place of the scuff plates,

Focussidestripremoval2-1.jpg

Focussidestripremoval4.jpg

From looking at the pictures you have posted of the side skirts on the car; the fibreglass skirts seem to be designed to fit over the existing scuff plates,

You could mark out the corresponding locations of the screws on the existing sill plates by putting a dab of paint on the bolt heads

Then fit the skirt and remove,

You should then; have a marking on the skirt of where to drill,

Then remove the screws from the existing scuff panels, fit some large diamter perhaps 30mm washers and fit through the fibreglass skirt and in to the car,

I recommend large washers to broaden the pressure points on the skirts due to the nature of fibreglass and avoid possible cracking/spliting from the bolt head pushing the skirt to the body,

Also plenty of tiger seal along the sill to avoid water ingress lying in the skirt potentially rusting the sill over time,

Also ensure their is a hole in the skirts for the jack to make contact with the points.

Look forward to seeing it complete mate,

As said, I'm sure they'll look the part when fitted! What holes are you talking about drilling? Think I'm just gonna have mine bonded on rather than holes drilled for the clips.

Is the front end sorted yet? Lookin forward to pics of the results. And one other thing, you should do something with the wing indicators now you have the wing mirror ones up and running.

Charlie colour coded his panther black. I have mine (shoddily!) carbon wrapped at the min, but think I'll fit the ST wing badges I have once the kit goes on...undecided on that as I'm not sure what way I'm gonna badge the car.

im gona put tiger seal and holes for screws etc if needed to fit on to car better. The wings will be coming off as i will be having facelift front wings on so all my existing panel will be for sale as soon as car is compleated.

They look like the fit nice and snug on there,

Ford kit requires removal of the scuff panels as the underside of the ford skirts clip and screw in to the body in place of the scuff plates,

Focussidestripremoval2-1.jpg

Focussidestripremoval4.jpg

From looking at the pictures you have posted of the side skirts on the car; the fibreglass skirts seem to be designed to fit over the existing scuff plates,

You could mark out the corresponding locations of the screws on the existing sill plates by putting a dab of paint on the bolt heads

Then fit the skirt and remove,

You should then; have a marking on the skirt of where to drill,

Then remove the screws from the existing scuff panels, fit some large diamter perhaps 30mm washers and fit through the fibreglass skirt and in to the car,

I recommend large washers to broaden the pressure points on the skirts due to the nature of fibreglass and avoid possible cracking/spliting from the bolt head pushing the skirt to the body,

Also plenty of tiger seal along the sill to avoid water ingress lying in the skirt potentially rusting the sill over time,

Also ensure their is a hole in the skirts for the jack to make contact with the points.

Look forward to seeing it complete mate,

I will take you advice as the paint idea is good im droping the car off saturday for the panels to be changed over but side skirt will have to wait till i have enough money to paint it. I will upload pic soon as i have it compleated cant wait.

when the car is completed and side skirts on i will have to drop the car as its sitting high right now.

a nice set of eibachs will do the job.

Just droped the car of to the garage for the 2nd time hopefully it will be done this time without any problems.

Just droped the car of to the garage for the 2nd time hopefully it will be done this time without any problems.

Sounds good mate,looking forward to the results,

When are you expecting it to return?

Car is BACK well pleased with it il upload better pic tommorow in the day but here is some pic for now bit dark but here you go.

post-27208-0-44656200-1364077011_thumb.j

post-27208-0-38573800-1364077047_thumb.j

post-27208-0-66792200-1364077079_thumb.j

post-27208-0-18943800-1364077116_thumb.j

post-27208-0-92067100-1364077152_thumb.j

post-27208-0-18348800-1364077188_thumb.j

post-27208-0-37540200-1364077217_thumb.j

Looks good from what can see but look forward to decent daylight pics!

Car is BACK well pleased with it il upload better pic tommorow in the day but here is some pic for now bit dark but here you go.

Looks awsome!!

The headlights turned out really good too,

An S or ST badge on the front upper grill would look nice,

And a TripleRcomposites front splitter would finish off the front end nicely,

Top work done here mate looks excellent. You must be very pleased with the final results?

Looks good from what can see but look forward to decent daylight pics!

will take better pic tommorow mate

Looks awsome!!

The headlights turned out really good too,

An S or ST badge on the front upper grill would look nice,

And a TripleRcomposites front splitter would finish off the front end nicely,

Top work done here mate looks excellent. You must be very pleased with the final results?

Thanks mate im going to get some st badge for front grill,front wings and back i have some side skirt which i brought from salsheikh who on this forum they be put on when i have the funds and needs lowering then il get a splitter depnding how low the car is when lowered. Im well pleased been along wait but worth it the headlights look really good when you see it in the flesh.

here is more pic in the daylight there not that good as i was freezing so took quick pic.let me no what you all think.

post-27208-0-51751500-1364130710_thumb.j

post-27208-0-79170300-1364130745_thumb.j

post-27208-0-21904900-1364130778_thumb.j

post-27208-0-33742500-1364130815_thumb.j

post-27208-0-74724800-1364130855_thumb.j

post-27208-0-49197600-1364130903_thumb.j

post-27208-0-01534900-1364130961_thumb.j

post-27208-0-16020900-1364130988_thumb.j

post-27208-0-50996500-1364131009_thumb.j

i need to get some lowering springs soon has anyone used PI springs they lower the car my 35mm wanted some Eibach but there bit more expensive and they are only 30mm