Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

Have you seen the thread on STOC forum recently of a guy who tried it in a similar shade of blue? Had all sorts of bother with it running, and was having help from an experienced mate. Ended up throwing in the towel before getting it finished.

Just a heads up and may be worth giving the guy a shout to if has any tips before you start. Must say though, think it would look stunning if it worked out! Was dying to see that guy's finished article, but instead he had the nightmare task of picking the plastidip out of all the nooks and crannies along with peeling it off the main panels!

have you got the link mate

heres a short video of my exhuast which was a custom r-tech catback exhaust bit windy outside but you get the idea.

• Like 1

videos set to private dude

can't watch it

videos set to private dude

can't watch it

sorry try it now

I had a look mate its a shame it went wrong as i would be intrested to see how it looked when done i might not do it anymore after reading that

Yeah, was just a heads up really mate as it could be a costly mistake if you were to try a DIY.

It's obviously not impossible though as we've seen cars plasti-dipped before, so just make sure you do your research first.

• Like 1

im really thinking of selling the focus and buying a Jaguar XF 2.7D by july but not 100% sure if i should i was out today and in the traffic light a modified xf pulled up it was silver with black roof black alloys tinted windows and looked really good didnt wana take a pic as it bit rude to.

I do love those Jags! If it was an option for me, I know what I'd be doin! Even though your Focus is stunning and you've put a lot of work and coin into it, would probably be hard to let it go, but trading up to an XF would make it that bit more bearable!

I do love those Jags! If it was an option for me, I know what I'd be doin! Even though your Focus is stunning and you've put a lot of work and coin into it, would probably be hard to let it go, but trading up to an XF would make it that bit more bearable!

Im have pleanty of time to think what i wana do if i did get one it will be a bit of cut back on days out and alot of overtime at work. Im after a 2009 model as there not as expensive as i thought you can get a 2009 2.7D for £14k with 35k miles on it.Here a modified one i found on the internet.

post-27208-0-08859400-1365268050_thumb.j

^^^ Looks like Focus ST Asbo orange ^^^^

Moving this thread to the New Modification Projects section :)

^^^ Looks like Focus ST Asbo orange ^^^^

check this out

post-27208-0-26399000-1365277850_thumb.j

If I could have one of them for £14k...yes please! Absolutely stunning! What sort of spec are the ones you'd be lookin around that price? I'm sure 'base spec' is still pretty high, but I'd worry that they could be a lot more expensive to mod, so I'm sure you'll do your research anyway beforehand if you do decide to buy.

If I could have one of them for £14k...yes please! Absolutely stunning! What sort of spec are the ones you'd be lookin around that price? I'm sure 'base spec' is still pretty high, but I'd worry that they could be a lot more expensive to mod, so I'm sure you'll do your research anyway beforehand if you do decide to buy.

I have seen 2 models luxury and premium luxury i have seen luxury model for about 14k. Its hard to see the difference between the both models but the premium model has beata seat heated wing mirror and dimming rear view mirror but what i have read on xf forum there aint alot difference. Im going to think very hard about it as all i see is old guy driving XF and also as you said it be expensive to modify and maintain i think. I did have a 2009 mercedes c220 saloon but sold it as got bored off it so i have time to think what i want. Let me clear something up first im not rich so it wont be payed in cash il put some cash down as deposit and the rest in finance.

• Like 1

Definitely food for thought anyway mate. As you say, it's mainly older gents I've seen in them too, but that would make me want one even more!

I know what you're saying too re the finance, but would def be worth looking into modding and maintenance costs.

• Like 1

Definitely food for thought anyway mate. As you say, it's mainly older gents I've seen in them too, but that would make me want one even more!

I know what you're saying too re the finance, but would def be worth looking into modding and maintenance costs.

Will have a good think if i did buy one it will be on July and more likely il just put bigger alloys on and tint the windows and some kind of front splitter. but at the moment its 50-50 if i will buy it due to the running cost if i dont buy it im not sure what else i want im bored of bmw as had to many of those so it wont be a bmw. never nothe future my suitation might change and il end up with a 1998 corsa lol

Haha, you never know indeed! When I'm stuck, and I mean really stuck, I'll borrow my mum's wee 1.0 Polo. Painful to say the least, but to be fair it has dug me out of some holes! It'll be a dark day before I go back to anything like that.

My da has a Lexus IS 220d...have seen a few of the 'sport' versions of the IS 250 beating about and think they look tidy. Any interest in one of those? No idea of price range though!

post-30295-0-14894800-1365429427_thumb.j

Haha, you never know indeed! When I'm stuck, and I mean really stuck, I'll borrow my mum's wee 1.0 Polo. Painful to say the least, but to be fair it has dug me out of some holes! It'll be a dark day before I go back to anything like that.

My da has a Lexus IS 220d...have seen a few of the 'sport' versions of the IS 250 beating about and think they look tidy. Any interest in one of those? No idea of price range though!

attachicon.giflexus-is-250-01.jpg

I did have alook at lexus they are cheaper then the Jag but to be honest they look abit boring to me.

Ah right. Well sure keep us posted anyway. Will you be selling the Focus 'as is' or putting back towards standard and selling the parts?

• Like 1

Ah right. Well sure keep us posted anyway. Will you be selling the Focus 'as is' or putting back towards standard and selling the parts?

il keep you posted if i sell the focus il sell it how it is

No bother...if you fancy swapping your panther black mirror covers for carbon wrapped ones before you sell up, keep me in mind! ;)

• Like 1

No bother...if you fancy swapping your panther black mirror covers for carbon wrapped ones before you sell up, keep me in mind! ;)

yea mate il let you no

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi been a while i have been away for few months but im back and my car needs finishing off i have some balck led rear lights which will be going on the car soon. and need the side skirts fitted. Thinking of selling the car in march but not 100% sure yet.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club