Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

Beware the polish stuff mate its well documented they are thin parts that arent a good fit read on a lot of forums that they require a lot of modding bolt holes not lining up very thin plastic a few mm too short or long a friend wanted me to fit a front bumper extension i refused it was so thin a fly hitting it at 60mph would obliterate it lol for all the hard work youve done ide go genuine new or used

Beware the polish stuff mate its well documented they are thin parts that arent a good fit read on a lot of forums that they require a lot of modding bolt holes not lining up very thin plastic a few mm too short or long a friend wanted me to fit a front bumper extension i refused it was so thin a fly hitting it at 60mph would obliterate it lol for all the hard work youve done ide go genuine new or used

+1

Excellent news Moy,

Look forward to pictures of the finished results mate,

Il upload pic as soon as it done but remember i still havent got any side skirts yet and it aint lowered so it wont look as good but one step at a time il get all done. i alos need to get set of alloys but not sure which to get st alloys (standered or pollished alloys) or after market set.

or

my bumper and bonnet are all geniun (sorry about the spelling) parts but both front wings are basicly copyied parts but i think they be ok as it came of a uk seller and not polish.

any advice or pic of what alloys will look good on my car ?

Watch em poles man lol

On a positive note;

The laser cut stainless steel dash sections from poland are top class.

does anyone no if 2008 focus side skirts fit a 2006 focus

does anyone no if 2008 focus side skirts fit a 2006 focus

Yes they will

The side skirt design is the same from 2005-2010

For all focus ST and zetecS the same side skirts,

When fitting Genuine Ford skirts don't forget to remove the existing under body panel because the skirts replace these strips using the same screws though,

Focussidestripremoval2-1.jpg

Focussidestripremoval4.jpg

Focussidestripremoval10.jpg

Quick wipe with petrol will remove the dirt marks ready for skirts,

Focussidestripremoval12.jpg

Yes they will

The side skirt design is the same from 2005-2010

For all focus ST and zetecS the same side skirts,

When fitting Genuine Ford skirts don't forget to remove the existing under body panel because the skirts replace these strips using the same screws though,

Quick wipe with petrol will remove the dirt marks ready for skirts,

Focussidestripremoval12.jpg

thanks for the reply mate all this time i was looking for 2005-2007 sideskirts

thanks for the reply mate all this time i was looking for 2005-2007 sideskirts

No prob mate,

Hope you find what your after sooner now,

i picked up the brackets was told its the right one but can someone confirm it.

post-27208-0-42127000-1362513050_thumb.j

post-27208-0-44647600-1362513098_thumb.j

Hey yep they are the right ones took me ages to figure out how they fitted lol. If I remember rightly that one in pic goes on drivers with the long flat side goes on the outer edge if that makes sense.

Hey yep they are the right ones took me ages to figure out how they fitted lol. If I remember rightly that one in pic goes on drivers with the long flat side goes on the outer edge if that makes sense.

the guy at ford showed me how it meant to fit but i have to trim abit of of plastic on the foglight unit to make it fit correctly thats what he told me and yea he also tried to sell me a 2010 focus st 3 door with 30k miles on the clock for £12,000 he did try his best thou.

you could have atleast taken it for a test drive and then turned him down!

you could have atleast taken it for a test drive and then turned him down!

if i took it for a test drive i would have been to tempted to kick him out of the car and drive off lol

I wanted to put HID on my new headlights but they have built in led drl and led indicator the seller told me not to put hid on as it will interfer or damage the led but i also been told it will be ok by my mate does anyone no anything about this.

post-27208-0-57539400-1362600173_thumb.j

post-27208-0-26756600-1362600283_thumb.j

Any one with advice about the lights above?

guess no one has any knoledge about the lights but anyway i just droped the car off and i should pick up tommorow cant wait

I doubt the HID's would do any damage, it's usually if the bulb is next to the plastic.

I doubt the HID's would do any damage, it's usually if the bulb is next to the plastic.

i been told the hid will damge the actual led (drl) as it interfers somehow on the light unit there is a sticker which also says not to use HID

If there is a sticker saying not to use HIDs with the lights then I wouldn't. If any of the LEDs fail you'll have no chance of getting them replaced!

If there is a sticker saying not to use HIDs with the lights then I wouldn't. If any of the LEDs fail you'll have no chance of getting them replaced!

thats true but i also been told by a few people that its fine found a guy on eBay selling the same lights but in black and he said he had HID on and never had problems but i think il take your advice il just put brighter bulbs on. im going to order some badge overlay from dmb but not sure what colout to get. What you think all think will look better my car is panther black so i was thinking either black with orange writing saying ford or black with lime green and if i get black/ green badge il paint the brake calipers green too and orange if i get the black/orange

I had Orange on Black badges on my Panther Black MK1. Looked good!

8EB54013-5B27-407B-B16C-B898569CE3A0-370

And painted the calipers Orange!

DSCF0190.jpg

Used the spare one on my MK2.5 Steering Wheel.

C2A38799-2E33-4B5B-B914-F8AB1467724C-579

hids damage drls if in the same lens due to the heat from the hids they can melt or distort the plastic and also dye the pastic as the lens f not designed for hid lights has no uv blocking filters in the lens