Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

To be honest I've heard bad reviews about that specific group,

A fellow member purchased and had to throw in bin due to poor build quality and I'll fitment,

To be honest mate the amount of work you have done so far you would be best go to ford for some skirts 240gbp I think,

i had a search on the internet and di find bad review so i wont be going there thanks for the advice i think il wait till something comes up unless i get unpatient il go to ford.

I seen a full ST kit on ebay the other day in black I think...was advertised as 08-11 kit, but was clearly the pre-facelift bumpers from the pics. The skirts inlcuded were for a 5 door, so I'll try find the link and maybe you could contact them to see if they'll split and sell the skirts seperate.

I had a look at that but they wont split it they wana sell the whole lot but thanks

I have a problem i had a quick look to see if my front foglight unit from my prefacelift st bumper fit the facelift st bumper but it seem like it does not i tried all different position with no luck so seem like i need to buy a new foglight.

Bummer about the skirts, 5 door ones seem pretty rare. Think Charlie has been keepin an eye out for quite a while too.

Whoever did the pre-facelift ST conversion on your car mustn't have changed the fogs then mate as they should be the same. Pre-facelift ST and all models of facelift use the fogs with a mounting bracket/hole in each of the 4 corners. All non ST pre-facelift models, ie your Titanium, use the other type, with only one bracket coming from the middle at one side...if you get me! Can post links to clarify if need be.

Do you need a pair or just one? I think I have a spare one in the shed but it has a tiny bit of corrosion inside it, fine apart from that.

Bummer about the skirts, 5 door ones seem pretty rare. Think Charlie has been keepin an eye out for quite a while too.

Whoever did the pre-facelift ST conversion on your car mustn't have changed the fogs then mate as they should be the same. Pre-facelift ST and all models of facelift use the fogs with a mounting bracket/hole in each of the 4 corners. All non ST pre-facelift models, ie your Titanium, use the other type, with only one bracket coming from the middle at one side...if you get me! Can post links to clarify if need be.

Do you need a pair or just one? I think I have a spare one in the shed but it has a tiny bit of corrosion inside it, fine apart from that.

can you send me the link for the foglight i need both i done the st conversion few years back but cant remember what foglight i used

my foglight has 4 holes where the screw goes into on each corner il have another look when i get time maybe i just didnt put int on properly so it didnt fit.

Here's an example of the standard non-ST pre-facelift fogs that would have been on your Titanium originally...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Original-Ford-Focus-MKII-Frond-Fog-Light-LH-Passenger-Side-Used-/251234180951?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7eb95f57

Here's an example of the ST type one mate. This was used across the board on the Mk2.5 facelifts. Was also used on other models and even other makes (Renault, Peugeot, Volvo I think...could expand your search if you need to go looking for a bargain!).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-RS-MK-2-FRONT-FOG-LIGHT-2009-2012-LEFT-OR-RIGHT-HAND-/261175378308?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ccf440184

If you're saying you already have the right type then I'm not sure why it wouldn't fit as I'm only familiar with the pre-facelift ST bumper.

Yup I've been lookin for a set of 5 door skirts for a fair few months now with no avail. I don't fancy the work of trimming a set of 3 doors down.

Theres been a primed only single 5 door skirt on eBay for many months noe but is no good to me as I won't be able to source the other one. Need the pair.

Also as I've mentioned a few times my poor old car will of done a 100k in the next few days so I dont think its worth spending loads of money on buying new parts

there was a set of 5 door skirts on eBay a few months ago and it only went for £26! i forogot about them and missed out...i bought some fibreglass ones in the end and still havent got round to fitting them....

Here's an example of the standard non-ST pre-facelift fogs that would have been on your Titanium originally...

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3a7eb95f57

Here's an example of the ST type one mate. This was used across the board on the Mk2.5 facelifts. Was also used on other models and even other makes (Renault, Peugeot, Volvo I think...could expand your search if you need to go looking for a bargain!).

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3ccf440184

If you're saying you already have the right type then I'm not sure why it wouldn't fit as I'm only familiar with the pre-facelift ST bumper.

yea i deffinetly have the right foglights so i think i just didnt put it on the right way up or being me i bet i put the right one on the left side lol il have another look tommorow thanks mate.

Yup I've been lookin for a set of 5 door skirts for a fair few months now with no avail. I don't fancy the work of trimming a set of 3 doors down.

Theres been a primed only single 5 door skirt on ebay for many months noe but is no good to me as I won't be able to source the other one. Need the pair.

Also as I've mentioned a few times my poor old car will of done a 100k in the next few days so I dont think its worth spending loads of money on buying new parts

it is hard to find 5 door skirt unless you got to ford. it depends how long you planning to keep your car if i was you and the car was running good with no major problem then il buy the skirts and sell it sepertatley when time comes to sell the car.

I had another go trying to put the foglight unit on the st bumper but it just dont fit i dont no if im doing something wrong. It is deffinatly a st bumper as it has the moulded foglight on it does anyone have a link to how to install the unit that be a great help as im just starting to get fed up with it. here the pic of the back of my foglight so im sur eits the right one.

post-27208-0-61741000-1362055623_thumb.j

Have you a pic of the bumper bracket where you're trying to fit it by any chance? As I said, I'm not familiar at all with the facelift ST so a pic might help us work it out. The bulb holder isn't in upside down and fouling it by any chance?

I was gonna suggest givin Focuschick a shout as she recently fitted a facelift ST bumper, but she doesn't seem to have fitted the fogs!

I'm sure Liam said there is a metal bracket which fits to bumper and the fog light fits to that!

Hey not had full read of thread but you should have a plastic bracket that slides onto the back of the bumper then the fog lights screw to that. Any questions just get back to me.

Have you a pic of the bumper bracket where you're trying to fit it by any chance? As I said, I'm not familiar at all with the facelift ST so a pic might help us work it out. The bulb holder isn't in upside down and fouling it by any chance?

no it not and i dont have a pic but il upload it tommorow

I'm sure Liam said there is a metal bracket which fits to bumper and the fog light fits to that!

i dont seem to have a bracket

Hey not had full read of thread but you should have a plastic bracket that slides onto the back of the bumper then the fog lights screw to that. Any questions just get back to me.

i cant see no bracket to be honest il upload pic tommorow if for some reasone my bracket is missing can i buy some or am i stuffed

i spoke to the guy i swaped my pre facelift bumper with he siad his foglights he had on the facelift bumper the one i have didnt fit my bumper i gave him so he had to buy a new foglight unit. il upload pic of the bumper after work it be about 6pm.

This is strange... Is there any way that the 'bracket' the guys mention above would still be attached to his fogs? Hence why his won't fit pre-facelift and yours won't fit facelift, even though they're supposed to be the same units!

Any chance you can just get his off him? Pity you didn't find out sooner and you could have just swapped but if he's went and spent on new ones already it mightn't be an option. Might still get them cheap though.

This is strange... Is there any way that the 'bracket' the guys mention above would still be attached to his fogs? Hence why his won't fit pre-facelift and yours won't fit facelift, even though they're supposed to be the same units!

Any chance you can just get his off him? Pity you didn't find out sooner and you could have just swapped but if he's went and spent on new ones already it mightn't be an option. Might still get them cheap though.

he sold his one already here is pic of my bumper

post-27208-0-63371400-1362164354_thumb.j

post-27208-0-56228400-1362164400_thumb.j

post-27208-0-31701000-1362164439_thumb.j

post-27208-0-36816300-1362164476_thumb.j

Hey yer you need the brackets and by looks of it the chrome surrounds. Look at this pic take the part numbers to ford and they will sort you out

3A11AD5B-74F6-449E-A332-620040E20C01-202

Any questions just ask.

Hey yer you need the brackets and by looks of it the chrome surrounds. Look at this pic take the part numbers to ford and they will sort you out

3A11AD5B-74F6-449E-A332-620040E20C01-202

Any questions just ask.

i have the chrome rings but just not on yet can i get the bracket from else where instead of ford i done a search on the net but cant find anyhting

Not that I know of I looked for ages on eBay ford are pretty cheap thou

Not that I know of I looked for ages on eBay ford are pretty cheap thou

thanks liam il get some of ford il let you no when i have got them

quick update im going to buy set of foglight bracket from ford on monday they said its about £7.95 plus vat each which aint to bad big thanks to liam as he provided me with the part number. Also my panels and bumper etc been droped of to paint shop my car will be done next saturday so il pick it up saturday afternoon and upload the finish pic of the car cant wait just gona count the days down. Just hope the panels all line up and fit correctly.gona buy st badges soon as theres no rush at the moment.

quick update im going to buy set of foglight bracket from ford on monday they said its about £7.95 plus vat each which aint to bad big thanks to liam as he provided me with the part number. Also my panels and bumper etc been droped of to paint shop my car will be done next saturday so il pick it up saturday afternoon and upload the finish pic of the car cant wait just gona count the days down. Just hope the panels all line up and fit correctly.gona buy st badges soon as theres no rush at the moment.

Excellent news Moy,

Look forward to pictures of the finished results mate,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club