Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Fluid Change

danny124

Hi Guys new to this site so hello,...

My Brakes need changing so will be doing it tomorrow.

I have changed my brakes and bled them many times before. But this time I need to do a brake fluid change, as my fluid is getting very dark and hasnt been done for a while.

I have a W reg ford fiesta, my only question i have is, on my fiesta when a change my fluid and bleed new fluid through, will my clutch system need bleeding?

Any advise, hints of tips would be great.

Many Thanks

ideally you should do the clutch at the same time otherwise it will probably just contaminate your new fluid eventually.

oh and welcome to the forum :)

Just one more thing, on fiesta w reg zetec 1.25 where would you find the clutch bleed nipple as it shares the same reservoir. cant seem to find it anywhere.... Haynes book isnt very clear

Just one more thing, on fiesta w reg zetec 1.25 where would you find the clutch bleed nipple as it shares the same reservoir. cant seem to find it anywhere.... Haynes book isnt very clear

It will be on the top of the gearbox, follow the fluid pipe to the slave cylinder and you should find it.

yeah followed a few pipes and two led me to the top of the engine on the clutch side with a nipple on it, i believe this is the one i hope

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club