Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In Car Camera

liam-20

hey guys how's it going? i,ve been looking into in car camera's as i nearly got took out by a police car to night so i was just wondering if anyone can post up a picture of your camera in ya car how its mounted and information about it cheers guys. liam

If you want cheap this is what I have and

is what the quality is like (I removed sound in the clip and the quality is rubbish and music taste questionable...)

It's stuck on with an adhesive pad on the bracket, so you can leave the bracket there and remove the camera whenever you need to. I think it also comes with a suction pad.

imag0555t.jpg

imag0553e.jpg

imag0557w.jpg

cheers nath looks like good quality picture am guessing you wired up it through roof lining down to a 12v socket??

am guessing you wired up it through roof lining down to a 12v socket??

Exactly :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Liam, they're definatly worth the £30-50 for peace of mind if nothing else.

Check out this thread in the fiesta section we had recently on dash cams. The videos posted pretty much sell dash cams themselves.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/36568-you-never-know-when-your-driving-is-being-recorded-dash-cams/#entry207802

Paul :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club