Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Mobile Site Access

Stoney871

Has anyone else on the Forum that views via mobile devices found that some of the buttons aren't working?

I have been unable to access the menu to log in on my phone or change the viewing parameters since yesterday morning.

As a user that primarily use mobile devices to keep up with the Forum, I am finding this very frustrating.

Any of the Mods have a solution?

What kind of phone you using stoney?

In finding its better on my iPhone as the other version I couldnt move or remove posts etc

Sony Xperia S, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 4. Basically any mobile device I try to use.

I'm unable to access the menu to log in, choose viewing preferences or refresh pages.

Sony Xperia S, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 4. Basically any mobile device I try to use.

I'm unable to access the menu to log in, choose viewing preferences or refresh pages.

Hmm, strange one. I'm not having any of those issues. Hopefully someone will have an answer soon then

Was just about to PM you mate n say I'm having the same trouble. if I click 'ford owners club' button at the top to go back to the main page, most of the times it will just refresh the page I'm on, if I keep tapping it just zooms in n jumps half way down the page.

The most frustrating one though is the squared menu button to access my inbox etc, this refuses to acknowledge my touch at all no matter what I do so it is now impossible to read or reply to messages on my phone.

If I try tapping full site at the bottom it just jumps to the top of the page. I'm using a Samsung galaxy but have also tried several other phones.

If it wasn't for chasing down armed robbers today i'd be bored without my forum to fall back on.

Lucky i'm in the office sorting out paperwork for a bit now.

Admin- please help as something ain't working right.

Whey hey working for me too now. Nearly bounced my phone off the wall several times yesterday.

Nice one Steve ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club