Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Rossostopher

Focus Mk2 Mod Ideas

57 posts in this topic

heres what you need to be looking for

passenger side

DSCN0840-1.jpg

driver side

DSCN0836-1.jpg

Whereabouts would I need to look ? at the side of footwell or say under the glovebox and steering column.

thanks

Hoping my focus 08 mk2.5 has them.

Whereabouts would I need to look ? at the side of footwell or say under the glovebox and steering column.

thanks

Hoping my focus 08 mk2.5 has them.

Found and fitted looks smart !

I've seen people putting 'garage doors' in the centre console in front of the gearstick, can someone tell me where to get one or have a part number for one from ford?

look in the for sale section on here!

If anyone that wants a 'garage door' for a MK2 Focus can hold on for about 5 days I may well have one available as I'm currently bidding on a Carbon faced one on eBay to replace my plain grey one.

If I win then there will be one going spare complete with the ashtray insert.

(that's if I win the carbon one anyway)

look in the for sale section on here!

i think what sal's trying to say is he has 2 going spare right now so give him a shout for all your garage door needs ;)

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41653-focus-mk2-silver-ashtraystorage-compartment/

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41654-focus-mk2-silver-carbon-ashtraystorage-compartment/

Cheers Charlie!

Well, now the OP has 3 to choose from!

Lenny likes this