AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

zetecman2009

Which is the best brand of spark plug ?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm going to change the plugs in my focus zetec. Ive been thinking about the Bosch Super 4, but not sure which would do the best job. Ive heared that NGK are popular ?. A mate of mine says that Bosch are the number one brand at present ?. At the moment I have the Motorcraft ford brand in, they have covered around 13,000 miles. Could anyone give me advice,? Cheers Jase

Hi, I'm going to change the plugs in my focus zetec. Ive been thinking about the Bosch Super 4, but not sure which would do the best job. Ive heared that NGK are popular ?. A mate of mine says that Bosch are the number one brand at present ?. At the moment I have the Motorcraft ford brand in, they have covered around 13,000 miles. Could anyone give me advice,? Cheers Jase

so far ive had 2 sets of NGK's and one set of Bosch in my focus 1.6 zetec. the NGK's have given me probs with hesitation after about 6k miles, both sets. so far the bosch super plus ones have been perfect.

Spark plugs should be good for 30k miles, the motorcraft ones are probably the best, im sure they are about £4 each + vat.

NGK'S are the most popular bt i would go for something a bit more reliable its worth paying that bit extra