• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zetecman2009

zetecman2009

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Ford Model: focus zetec 1.6 16v

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

Hi, I'm going to change the plugs in my focus zetec. Ive been thinking about the Bosch Super 4, but not sure which would do the best job. Ive heared that NGK are popular ?. A mate of mine says that Bosch are the number one brand at present ?. At the moment I have the Motorcraft ford brand in, they have covered around 13,000 miles. Could anyone give me advice,? Cheers Jase

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 stef123

stef123

Ford Enthusiast

• Management
  • 4,911 posts
  • Name: Stef
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST TDCI
  • Year: 2006
Contributor

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:20 PM

Hi, I'm going to change the plugs in my focus zetec. Ive been thinking about the Bosch Super 4, but not sure which would do the best job. Ive heared that NGK are popular ?. A mate of mine says that Bosch are the number one brand at present ?. At the moment I have the Motorcraft ford brand in, they have covered around 13,000 miles. Could anyone give me advice,? Cheers Jase

so far ive had 2 sets of NGK's and one set of Bosch in my focus 1.6 zetec. the NGK's have given me probs with hesitation after about 6k miles, both sets. so far the bosch super plus ones have been perfect.
Spark plugs should be good for 30k miles, the motorcraft ones are probably the best, im sure they are about 4 each + vat.

#3 stu8

stu8

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta 1.25

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:16 AM

NGK'S are the most popular bt i would go for something a bit more reliable its worth paying that bit extra

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users