Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Build Thread-- Preee

Preee

Looking good Paul, I see the phone you used has now gone up to a couple of grand ;) you got yourself a bargain there at just over hundred quid :p

been shopping on Aliexpress , brought some bits , boot bumper protector , door handle inlays , cup holder trim ,top door speak covers and some blue line trim to play around with.

Takes a while for the stuff to arrive from China but i think will be worth the wait.

Also have a set of Heko wind deflectors on the way :)

Screenshot_2013-08-25-10-43-01.png

Screenshot_2013-08-25-10-42-30.png

Screenshot_2013-08-25-10-42-02.png

Screenshot_2013-08-25-10-42-14.png

Screenshot_2013-08-25-10-41-51.png

• Like 1

Looking good paul,

Any hand bags going cheap on that website ?

Yes loads Lenny haha , its part of alibaba.com , loads and loads of Focus stuff on there , and even some Mk6 laser lights

• Like 1

Yes loads Lenny haha , its part of alibaba.com , loads and loads of Focus stuff on there , and even some Mk6 laser lights

Sweet!

I've gotta purchase 4 of these "BOSE" speaker badges will create some premium sound within the motor from the paper mashey Speakers fitted by ford

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/freeshipping-Free-shipping-2013-2014-Ford-Escape-Kuga-focus-2-focus-3-metal-Sticker-boss-sticker/1225308464.html

Sweet!

I've gotta purchase 4 of these "BOSE" speaker badges will create some premium sound within the motor from the paper mashey speakers fitted by ford

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/freeshipping-Free-shipping-2013-2014-Ford-Escape-Kuga-focus-2-focus-3-metal-Sticker-boss-sticker/1225308464.html

I'm sure they will work haha

• Like 2

Just when you think you have done all you were planning, there is always more to do haha.

One thing I meant to ask Preee, what did you use on the black plastics around the bottom of the car before Ford Fair? They were really black and shiny, made mine look quite drab and grey.

I got the stuff off my neighbour , he got it from his mate who works for VW , who use it , i will try and find out what it's called as he filled a pop bottle for me , it is really good and lasts for ages even after a jet wash.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heko wind deflectors fitted , like them alot :)

20130829_194144.jpg

20130829_194138.jpg

20130829_194123.jpg

• Like 1

The little bits i ordered from China arrived , the cup holder surround did not fit , my fault should have looked a little closer before i brought it.

I like the Trim inside the door handles set of 4 , and the little speaker covers.

Also fitted the Boot guard , although slightly out of align :( could of done with going 10mm to the left but its not to bad.

Here are the picture's.

20130907_170813.jpg

20130907_170634.jpg

20130913_135826.jpg

20130913_135716.jpg

20130913_135649.jpg

• Like 2

Some very nice bling going on there :p

I assume the speaker grilles are actual replacements rather than stick on?

Some very nice bling going on there :P

I assume the speaker grilles are actual replacements rather than stick on?

No they are alloy Stick on , so if i ever get fed up with them i can pull them off lol
  • Like 2

Where the actual speaker is , there are a searies of holes , like a grill effect.

• Like 1

Looking good press,

They make a nice difference to the car, and the blue font on the door decals matches the calipers and text you coloured on the engine cover nicely,

By any chance do the sell luggage compartment organizers on that website too?

:lol:

• Like 2

By any chance do the sell luggage compartment organizers on that website too?

:lol:

I'm sure they do Lenny , they sell everything else haha
  • Like 1

I'm sure they do Lenny , they sell everything else haha

Its lookin sweet mate,

The focus looks great in white too,

Jus noticed you fitted the team hecko wind deflectors, looks great

• Like 1

Would the boot sill fit an MK2.5 you reckon

I'm pretty sure it would be too wide , with the curve making it stick out at the front.

• 1 month later...

Spoke to my usual parts man today he managed to get the spoiler down to £214 inc, from the RRP of £275 :D

Only £100 + VAT to spray too, so am getting the spoiler supplied and sprayed by my local Ford dealer for around £330!

When I got mine done I ended up using the dealers Paintshop as I've got the pearl paint and ford only had one code for it at the time which matches really well hence why I paid just over £400 total

Looking really good jelly of that boot sill protector

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy but finally got around to (Half) fitting some new rear lights , these lights replace the rear reflectors at the bottom of the bumper , they are dual purpose side and brake lights.

So far this is what i have before i started to freeze to death. So i have still yet to wire them in. they were £15 off Alababa.com and took three weels to arrive from china.

Lights fitted and wires hanging down

9zg0.th.jpg

Testing

enez.th.jpg

Side lights

ptln.th.jpg

Brake Lights

ixjg.th.jpg

Side lights all on

qgiu.th.jpg

Brake Lights all on

q4m0.th.jpg

• Like 2

Been busy but finally got around to (Half) fitting some new rear lights , these lights replace the rear reflectors at the bottom of the bumper , they are dual purpose side and brake lights.

So far this is what i have before i started to freeze to death. So i have still yet to wire them in. they were £15 off Alababa.com and took three weeks to arrive from china

They look fantastic Paul,

If I had a mk3 they would definitely be on my list,

As you've more/less said there its a bad time of year to be working with exterior lights,

But on the up side its dark evenings so you don't need to wait until 23:00 every night to appreciate your new install.

That's what I dislike about summer months personally lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club