Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

2011fiesta

You Never Know When Your Driving Is Being Recorded - Dash Cams

79 posts in this topic

Do you leave the main camera stuck to the window or do you remove it when you get out?

Do you leave the main camera stuck to the window or do you remove it when you get out?

Leave it. Even left my last ones which were bigger than this one.

You'd have to be checking the car out to notice it.

And with privacy glass on the rear people driving behind me don't even know they're being watched. Muhaha

have had one fitted for last year and abit definatly worth the money for the price you'd have to pay for excess you could have a pretty decent camera.

i originally bought it for track days but i use it all the time just for the fact there are so many idiots and i just makes it impossible for people to lie.

my sister recently got cut up and because she don't have a cam you can't really prove what happened so the camera will reduce the time it takes for a claim to go through.

and id personally remove the camera and hide it away when not in the car, the decent citizen might not notice but a car theif would know what they are looking for.

2011fiesta likes this