Jump to content


Shock Absorbers

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 focusdriver


    Settling In Well

  • Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Name: Focus
  • Ford Model: 1.6 TDCi Titanium
  • Year: 2012
  • Location: Swansea

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

For a month or two now the front passenger side shock absorber has been getting gradually worse.

Can I get this changed without changing the other shock absorbers?

Also, what kind of price would I be looking at for a local garage to do the work, including parts? So I have an idea of the price and don't get ripped off.. Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 liam-20


    Feet Under The Table

  • Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Name: liam
  • Ford Model: focus st3
  • Year: 2008
  • Location: Lancashire

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

yes you can but ideally you should replace both really and price was am not sure my mate fitted my eibachs at his garge for £100 best just getting few quotes

#3 artscot79


    Ford Enthusiast

  • True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006
  • Location: Fife

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

always havew both replaced or youll see how bad a focus can handle with a worn shock one side and a new one the other

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users