Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Swapping A Finesse Wheel To Zetec

R10JCY

I have a MK6 fiesta finesse and i was wondering if im able to buy a set of zetec alloys to put onto the car insted of the standard wheels. Could i do a straight swap? Or if not what could i do to get around this?

I have a MK6 fiesta finesse and i was wondering if im able to buy a set of zetec alloys to put onto the car insted of the standard wheels. Could i do a straight swap? Or if not what could i do to get around this?

What size are your alloys/ tyres currently and what are the zetec ones if they are the same size straight swap 1" bigger should be ok 2" bigger will throw your speado out and will need recalibrating just make sure the offsets are the same

My son has just bought a Mk6 Finesse which was fitted with the 15" Zetec 5 spoke alloys. We replaced them with a set of standard 14" steel wheels and they were a straight swap. The 14" standard steel wheel takes a 175/65 R14 tyre and the 15" alloys are fitted with 195/50 R15's. I shall be selling them all on eBay once I have finished touching up the minor scuffs. I think the rolling radius may be very slightly different which possibly means an adjustment to the car's ECU to correct the speedo difference but I bet most people don't bother as it will still be well within the 10% legal tolerance.

Thanks for the help, the infromation was helpful i think im going to stick to 15" alloys no bigger so i will just do a straight swap with my current steel wheel.