Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tesco Vs Shell

liam-20

hey guys i have 09 focus petrol now i,ve all ways used tesco cheap fuel but a new Shell gargae has opened near me which is closer then the tesco one so i was just wondering what peoples opinion is with Shell it is couple pence more then tesco but is it worth it??

hey guys i have 09 focus petrol now i,ve all ways used tesco cheap fuel but a new shell gargae has opened near me which is closer then the tesco one so i was just wondering what peoples opinion is with shell it is couple pence more then tesco but is it worth it??

I think so mate, i get more miles from Shell on the trip computer and the average has went up slightly since i started using Shell

Doing a test on Shell V Power against Supermarket petrol at the moment. Post a report in about 2 weeks.

I swear by Shell. Used tesco once when they had all the water in fuel fiasco. Never again. Get to Shell and take a fuel club card from the till. You end up with a free fuel voucher every quarter! Free is good!

Get to shell and take a fuel club card from the till. You end up with a free fuel voucher every quarter! Free is good!

+1 to that! Always try to use Shell for that reason.