Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Multistalk Adapter

david295

I have a brand new MultiStalk Adapter and sony patch lead, I bought these from Halfords yesterday.

MultiStalk Adapter cost me £29.99

Sony patch lead was £4.99

No longer needed, as i have gone back to factory stereo, i got sick of trying to get stereo fitted flush.

If any one wants these you are welcome to have them free of charge, but you just need to pay postage.

I would return them to Halfords, but i threw receipt and box in bin, and binmen have been.

They will not even give me credit note.

post-33307-0-30390600-1348818729.jpg

post-33307-0-88313100-1348818741_thumb.j

A bank or credit card statement should be accepted as proof of purchase in place of a receipt by Halfords, ask to see the manager. :mellow:

Without the box they would be unable to resell, so yes, your stuffed, it's good of you to pass it on to another forum member and that should make you feel better and gain you loads of brownie points. :unsure:

Am not after brownie points, just seems a shame it being stuck in shed if someone else can use it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club