AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freedom

Bluetooth connecting

4 posts in this topic

Hey people, ive recently discovered I have Bluetooth and voice control in my 06 fiesta Freedom. (Wasn’t told when I bought it and there is nothing about it in the manual), the voice control works fine but I have no idea how to connect the Bluetooth, the only option I can see is to "De-bond" other phones that had been connected. I can get to the point where it asks for the pin code (again I can only assume it’s on the ford card you get for the radio code) even if I put that in it says "failed" straight away.

If anyone can help would really appreciate it.

Freedom....

Hey people, ive recently discovered I have Bluetooth and voice control in my 06 fiesta Freedom. (Wasn’t told when I bought it and there is nothing about it in the manual), the voice control works fine but I have no idea how to connect the Bluetooth, the only option I can see is to "De-bond" other phones that had been connected. I can get to the point where it asks for the pin code (again I can only assume it’s on the ford card you get for the radio code) even if I put that in it says "failed" straight away.

If anyone can help would really appreciate it.

Freedom....

Try 0000 as the code, that's usually the default code. If not, it maybe on the bluetooth module wherever that maybe. The only other alternative is to ring the dealer and ask can they identify it from the chassis number or reg.

i thaught of tryin "0000" but didnt till u said!! i love you :D:D:D:D:D its works 100% now sound from calls comes through the speakers an all :D thanks again!

i thaught of tryin "0000" but didnt till u said!! i love you :D:D:D:D:D its works 100% now sound from calls comes through the speakers an all :D thanks again!

Jobs a good 'un. B)