Photo

Mondeo Grapite Tdci 2.0 Lift Pump And Fuel Cutoff Switch,where Are They?

TDci 2.0 Lift pump fuel cutoff switch mondeo grapite TDci

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jj999

jj999

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Mondeo tdci Graphite
  • Year: 2003

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

Hello this is my first post .Here's a brief introduction, I bought a 2003 mondeo graphite TDci, 2 months ago and have had lots of problems with warning lights, engine cutting out, hard to start, glow plug problems to mention a few.
The main problem i have at the moment is with it not starting on a morning, and flashing glow plug light when driving and then cutting out.
I recently had a mobile mechanic with a diagnostic machine round one morning, he started the car straight away using easy start in the airfilter, he also told me that the fuel pressure was low at the time he started it. I know there are a lot of problems in this area. so i thought i would start by checking the lift pump and the fuel cutoff switch, but i can't find them, going from a hayes manual the pump is next to the fuel tank and the cutoff switch is in the cab on the passenger side, i have followed the pipes from front to back and found niether, can anyone tell me where else they might be?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 ppeter7

ppeter7

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Name: peter
  • Ford Model: mondeo 1.8/ mondeo 2.0 zetec
  • Year: 2001

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

fuel cut off switch is behind the passenger front footwell kick trim on the left below glovebox and the fuel lift pump is behind o/s/r or right hand side wheel undersheild to gain acsses to it need to jack car up and take off wheel though

#3 jj999

jj999

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Mondeo tdci Graphite
  • Year: 2003

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Thanks for your reply
However i recently found out that the model i have dos'nt have them

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users