Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Ford Mondeo ST 2.2 TDCi
  • Year: 2005

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

Saw your car a couple of weeks ago on the Boucher Road, one Friday afternoon I think it was, looks well!

One of those ones that caught my eye with the mods/stickers so I knew I'd come across it on a forum sooner or later!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 fordieashx

fordieashx

Ford Traitor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Name: Ashleigh
  • Ford Model: Ex Fiesta Zetec S 30th Anniversary Owner
  • Year: 2008

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

Nice piccys! Love a red fez (for obvious reasons! :D) Never have got round to photographing mine properly, always seems to be other peoples (mostly the boyfriends) now that I'm better with my DSLR!

Hope no one from Aberdeen has seen my car recently because it ain't been washed in weeks because I've been so busy! Feel terrible looking at it because it's mostly always gleaming!

#18 Boydo15

Boydo15

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Name: Stuart
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec mk6
  • Year: 2007

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Saw your car a couple of weeks ago on the Boucher Road, one Friday afternoon I think it was, looks well!

One of those ones that caught my eye with the mods/stickers so I knew I'd come across it on a forum sooner or later!

Oh cheers! Yeah was probably up round havin a look at new cars, this is when I was gettin rid of the fezza! Cheers, yeah the stickers will get a refresh soon

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users