Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Rs Wheels

Magor

hi guys just a quick one but does anyone know if its possible to buy an adaptor to change the standard 4 studs on a mk7 fiesta to a 5 stud fitment as im looking to buy a set of Focus RS wheels for my car

cheers

No you'd need to change the hubs and discs (or rear drums) to Focus ones and more than likely the driveshafts too. Even then you'd run into clearance problems as its hard to fit them to a normal Focus

You can buy a 4 to 5 stud spacer with extra studs on it but they are 300 a pair

You can buy a 4 to 5 stud spacer with extra studs on it but they are 300 a pair

http://www.driftwork...rs-25-50mm.html so something like these. Just for Ford's and not Nissan's :P

Mk1 RS and Mk 2 ST wheels would fit fine as far as the diameter of the wheel is concerned, and the 18 inch RS wheels;

http://www.pumaspeed...e-Wheel_177.jsp

They sell those that fit fine with a 35 profile tyre (not a clue how easily available those are though, but are sold by Pumaspeed http://www.pumaspeed...18-TYRE_109.jsp)

Honstly though, it's going to be a pretty harsh ride, the wheels will be prone to damage due to practically no profile, wouldn't recommend it honestly.

Not a clue though how far they'd stick out of the car, which has then problems of it's own, seeing the wheels are probably a bit wider (not sure though), the offset may be different and so on.

http://www.driftwork...rs-25-50mm.html so something like these. Just for Ford's and not Nissan's :P

Mk1 RS and Mk 2 ST wheels would fit fine as far as the diameter of the wheel is concerned, and the 18 inch RS wheels;

http://www.pumaspeed...e-Wheel_177.jsp

They sell those that fit fine with a 35 profile tyre (not a clue how easily available those are though, but are sold by Pumaspeed http://www.pumaspeed...18-TYRE_109.jsp)

Honstly though, it's going to be a pretty harsh ride, the wheels will be prone to damage due to practically no profile, wouldn't recommend it honestly.

Not a clue though how far they'd stick out of the car, which has then problems of it's own, seeing the wheels are probably a bit wider (not sure though), the offset may be different and so on.

Those are the ones, I'd rather go with a Nice looking 4 stud option than overcomplicating everything

Have you looked into aftermarket reps mate? See link below for RS style wheels in 4 stud fitment, in 17s though...maybe you're after 18s? Guessing the standard RS 19s couldn't be what you're after?!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/17-ALLOY-WHEELS-FOCUS-RS-STYLE-4X108-MONDEO-FOCUS-MK1-FIESTA-4-STUD-/120946253602?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item1c28f55f22

ive recently wrote off my 1.25 zetec which was a zetec s reppy but now have a 1,4 titanium but im stuck with this car for a good few years now seeing as its the only thing i can insure :/ so im looking to put a bit of money into it so its not a problem but those 4 stud 17's on eBay would be perfect as i could keep everything the same with the hubs and i would just need some 30mm speacers as im looking into getting the wide arch kit fitted and having the car resprayed white with a tinit of baby blue like the white st's

got a lot planned just sorting the money out and getting it all done now

Jeez that's a tough one about the write-off. Sounds like you have it well planned anyway for the 1.4 so hopefully you get it up to the spec you're after and you've better luck with this one.

i know wish i could get it back but i think it might be a coke cab right now :/

i got some photos just dont knwo how to put them on here, got them saved not got a web link to them

Found a Way to post pictures, so heres some of my old car

Don't seem to be showing up mate. Are you on a computer? Uploading pics is dead easy if you are...just select 'More Reply Options' below right of the 'Reply to this topic' box. This takes you to a more detailed reply screen at the bottom of which has the option to attach files.

Click 'Browse', navigate to the location of the photo file on your computer and select. Then click 'Attach This File'...job done! There's the option of inserting into post then if you like.

If photos are too large to upload directly, I just open them in Paint, resize to about 60% or whatever is required, save them down under a new name (same as old one followed by '_small' for handiness) then try again.

hopefully the links work as its saying im not permitted to upload this sort of file :S

Your Facebook links don't work (your photos are probably set to friends only rather than public)

Right click on each photo and click "Copy link address"

When posting here click the photo icon (2nd row down, middle below font colour & smiley face) and paste the link in to there.

Blaaady helll mate what happened?? Anyone hurt?

You see this is why I love the Fiesta, just look at it - it's still a car, despite having a lot of damage. A lot of these little cars now end up nothing more than a crushed can after an impact like that.

coming onto a slip road mate, leaves every where and in the rain so wasnt the best of weather and the back end slid out but i couldnt bring it back around as it was too far gone and ended up in a ditch with 2 trees stopping me from rolling, strange thing tho was i was in my mates car a few weeks before and the exact same thing happened but we were lucky enough to straighen up

Luckily enough i had no one in the car with me at the time and all i had was a burn on my left wrist from where the air back went off

I think if i was in any other car it would of been my !Removed! and dont think id be here now ! police officer at the crash said theres been a fair few deaths in the same spot over the years

!Removed! hell mate you are a lucky bloke. Bet that was a brown trouser moment n a half. Must be a very dangerous spot. Your still here though n thats the only way to think of it.

i cant remember any of it tbh mate i blacked out when i seen where i was heading into the ditch

yh only think i thought, luckily i got another car now just make sure it dont happen again

Yes mate your still here now n you've still got a nice new car so that's all that matters. Could have been a lot worse so your a very lucky bloke.