Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Oxide

My Mods Thread

153 posts in this topic

plastidip it that way if you get bored you peel it off easy to use even for a novice

plastidip it that way if you get bored you peel it off easy to use even for a novice

Plastidip what? The light? :S

The Owners handbook says H8 too.

I'll just suck it and see i suppose.

Pretty sure the pre-facelift takes H8, facelift takes the H11s. Interested to see/hear the results of these myself!

j

Plastidip what? The light? :S

Was wondering the same myself...

ignore that my phone or the mobile sites playin up

Confused me then mate lol. He asked a question about the courtesy light n you said plastidip it :P

why not it may work lol as for the light do you need to? with front and rear l.e.d footwell lights the door handle l.e.ds i tend to turn that light off

How you finding the osrams mate?

Bright.

Looks good so far, will try them out on country lanes and A roads at some point to really know for sure.

Think they whiter or not? Think my eyes are funny cause in photos they look white but standing infront of em i think thy still look yellow :S

No, they're definitely white.

They look excellent mate big improvement over stock or any other bulbs on the market IMO

I'm tempted to get some in action video in the morning before it gets light. A quick spin down the local A road with the camera rolling so you can hopefully see the main beam coverage on road signs and cats eyes.

Watch this space.

Will wait for this!

I need new bulbs as mine don't throw the light far enough (MTEC Cosmos Blue). The Osrams have been suggested but keeping my eyes out for allsorts.

Will wait for this!

I need new bulbs as mine don't throw the light far enough (MTEC Cosmos Blue). The Osrams have been suggested but keeping my eyes out for allsorts.

I'd recommend the osrams mate, they what I got in mine. Ain't let me down on the narrow winding unlit country roads so they good enough for me.

But yes Clive do get a video up if you can do one mate.

I need to jump on the bandwagon and get myself a set of osrams as well, after driving from pompey to plymouth tonight I've decided this needs to go up a bit on my priority list, stock lights are w***

I'll second that mate, after driving on unlit roads with the stock headlights in I quickly replaced em with the osrams lol. They ain't let me down yet.

I need to jump on the bandwagon and get myself a set of osrams as well, after driving from pompey to plymouth tonight I've decided this needs to go up a bit on my priority list, stock lights are w***

Welcome to my manor.

If you see a police dog car out and about give it a wave, it may well be me (and try to wave with all your fingers just in case it's not) ;)

Welcome to my manor.

If you see a police dog car out and about give it a wave, it may well be me (and try to wave with all your fingers just in case it's not) ;)

How many one or two finger salutes would you say you get in an average shift mate? ;)

More than enough and that's just from my oppos. :P

Lmao well the way my satnav is being lately, the next time you see a random bloke giving you the one finger salute up your end it may well be me :D

Even you can't get that lost surely? ;)

first thoughts when i see plod are ..BRAKES..but next time if he's got a dog i'll try brakes then wave

I was fiddling around with video settings and getting them on YouTube so ended up posting duplicates.

Ignore this post and scroll on.

:D