Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mods Thread

Oxide

Lights On A Roads

Lights On Country Roads

Lights cycling through- side, fogs, dipped and highbeam.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brigante

• Oxide

• Stoney871

• Lenny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to watch the videos and it says 'This video is private' mate

Lmao well the way my satnav is being lately, the next time you see a random bloke giving you the one finger salute up your end it may well be me :D

LMFAO

Should have bought a tomtom XL Live Routes Edition.

Its not top of the range and is now two years old but I love it!

I've even got a silver focus instead of an arrow on the screen and it woops! Like the cops if I break the specified speed limit.

Trying to watch the videos and it says 'This video is private' mate

Same here.

Same here.

I think I speak for stoney when I say;

Whoops!! Wrong home video uploaded lol

LMFAO

Should have bought a TomTom XL Live Routes Edition.

Its not top of the range and is now two years old but I love it!

I've even got a silver focus instead of an arrow on the screen and it woops! Like the cops if I break the specified speed limit.

I did have that exact satnav mate, but as it's 2 years old you say, the maps was really out of date lol. so rather than pay to update the maps, i recently upgraded to a tomtom go live 1000 with the latest map for 200quid. it's this that's getting me lost.

My bad, I set the wrong privacy settings.

I'll correct when I can get on a computer.

Try them now.

Privacy settings changed, hopefully the videos work ok now.

wow much brighter .. can even see where your going .. parkway ..saltram .. not saying last place cos you might live there..definitely brighter than mine.

Yup they are loads better mate, they'll do for me anyway. Can actually see where I'm going at night

wow much brighter .. can even see where your going .. parkway ..saltram .. not saying last place cos you might live there..definitely brighter than mine.

Spot on.

The whole video was actually 30 minutes long and 22GB of footage but I trimmed it back and reduced the resolution from HD to something more postable.

Floozy, you know how dark the Saltram road is so I'm sure you can appreciate just how bright those lights are.

Well the LEDS for my footwell and map reading light came today!....and they're rubbish. Definitely ordered the wrong ones. These are nowhere near as bright as I'd wanted so I'll be ordering some new ones this evening. Most likely these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2pcs-501-T10-W5W-25-SMD-LED-Red-Dash-Wedge-Bulbs-/200829325441?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ec25c5081#ht_883wt_1265

Something else came today however which I think looks great...

post-36802-0-45226500-1349893597_thumb.j

Well the LEDS for my footwell and map reading light came today!....and they're rubbish. Definitely ordered the wrong ones. These are nowhere near as bright as I'd wanted so I'll be ordering some new ones this evening. Most likely these:

http://www.ebay.co.u...1#ht_883wt_1265

Something else came today however which I think looks great...

post-36802-0-45226500-1349893597_thumb.j

How did you end up ordering those bulbs anyway though mate? You previously linked the better ones asking if that was the sort of thing to go for. So how'd you end up ordering the crappy ones?

I first ordered the same crappy ones but in blue, had em in about a day before I ordered the better ones.

469466_465911016760790_651205736_o.jpg

243662_465921990093026_22023333_o.jpg

As you can see they are useless. Just a little blob of blue in the corner

If I see a car with forum stickers on it in Plymouth I'm definitely pulling it over now, wave or no wave ;)

I honestly don't know. The 25 SMD's are now on their way so I'll just have to put up with them for now. Need to think of something for my courtesy light as well.

Saying that clive, I had a football match today for a Devon wednesday league and we were playing city police.

I honestly don't know. The 25 SMD's are now on their way so I'll just have to put up with them for now. Need to think of something for my courtesy light as well.

What was the thread where I linked that other courtesy light unit for about 10quid? Been looking for it but can't seem to find it. Still reckon that would be a good way round it if you can't get the unit Clive linked in red. If you get a unit like mine should be plug n play, cheap enough n you'll be able to use the 36mm courtesy bulb you got which should be sufficient enough. N you will even get away with 2 of your current foot-well leds either side of it.

If I see a car with forum stickers on it in Plymouth I'm definitely pulling it over now, wave or no wave ;)

For all the members on here n the amount of driving I do between different cities, I'm still yet to see another car with club stickers.

Feel like I'm the only one repping :unsure:

May have a drive down devon for the sake of it n me n Steve can just stalk the roads to wind Clive up seeing club stickers everywhere

I'd fit my stickers in my work wagon if the back windows weren't painted black.

For all the members on here n the amount of driving I do between different cities, I'm still yet to see another car with club stickers.

Feel like I'm the only one repping :unsure:

Try being an irish member of the forum lol

SOS

lmao only member in Ireland. very exclusive club or what

lmao only member in Ireland. very exclusive club or what

lol not the only member, I'm 01 of 24 but the only one sporting the forum decal on the sides for the past two years.

Only one local member and he didn't even join because he saw my decals lol the power of advertising

lol not the only member, I'm 01 of 24 but the only one sporting the forum decal on the sides for the past two years.

Think I'll have to do somethin about that then!

Wonder if we could suggest calling cards or flyers we can slip under windscreen wipers of cars we spot.

If you guys thought I looked angry in that v*****ll, You should have seen me when I came out to my car to find this earlier. Someone in my works car park decided they liked my forum decal so much they wanted to get a really close look, its even the same panel directly beneath the decal I posted a picture of

post-36802-0-37034300-1349995304_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club