Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Fiesta Model Did She Buy

Tynesider1

Hi All

Sorry I guess this question has been asked many times, but the more I read the more it gets confusing.

My wife has just bought a 57 plate Fiesta Style 1.2 (bhp82), registered in Feb 2008, can someone tell me what model it is please, it 'looks'like' the one pictured below.

I thought for a 2008 car it would have at least remote unlocking and electric windows but no, it has only one key,(not remote type) do I have to buy one from a Ford dealer at £65 as otherwise I do not know which key to buy?

Thank you

Mike

bp57yhy-1360x2682.jpg

bp57yhy-3100x751.jpg

My wife has just bought a 57 plate Fiesta Style 1.2 (bhp82), registered in Feb 2008, can someone tell me what model it is please, it 'looks'like' the one pictured below.

You should either have a badge on the boot or will need the V5 to check. Will be Style/Studio etc.

You should either have a badge on the boot or will need the V5 to check. Will be Style/Studio etc.

badge on back says 1.2, documents say style, but still confused as to which model Mk 5. Mk6 ????

Mike

MK6.5, or MK6 facelift, it's not an Official Ford numbering system though and different sellers call it differently so always best to go by year.

If it has a little bulge on the sidelight's then it's a 6.5 :P

That one in the picture isn't a style - it's a studio. My friend had the studio which looked exactly like your picture. Has the plastic bumpers, no central locking, wheel trims as pictured and wind up windows with a casette player.

My first car was a 57 plate style, it had body coloured bumpers, electric windows, central locking and an AUX player:

1fiesta.jpg

1fiesta1.jpg

Ford ETIS will tell you all you need to know about it.

http://www.etis.ford...eRegSelector.do

Pop in the number plate and it will bring up all details on the car.

Should that website be totally accurate? It's says "less" with a lot of the options I added to my car.

Should that website be totally accurate? It's says "less" with a lot of the options I added to my car.

It should be, but a lot of people have mentioned mistakes.

I agree with Marcr1 above.

Pic is a studio - most basic model without central locking or electric windows. I seem to remember reading somewhere not many were sold due to lack of gadgets.

Ford ETIS will tell you all you need to know about it.

http://www.etis.ford...eRegSelector.do

Pop in the number plate and it will bring up all details on the car.

Hi Mark

Yes thanks for that, but it says it is a Mk 7 :unsure:

Yes it has eyes on the headlights and yes wind up windows and no air conditioning, BUT she hope at least 50mpg :rolleyes:

We need to buy a second key (existing one has blue tab on end) not a remote key, where's the best place? local Ford garage says £65 :wub:

Many thanks all for your help and the wife loves her little car and I am surprised as it's no snail for a 1.2 engine.

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club