Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hid Questions!

b1g_dav3

Howdy, after having a ride in my dad's new car with HID's, I'm actually quite impressed by how much light is given off by them. So, I have a few questions as I wouldn't mind a GOOD install on my car.

I have projector lens lights, so they're not the reflector's that blind the bajeezus out of everything with a retina which is tick box number 1.

1) Question 1 is are HID's direct plug-in and play? Do I need to modify anything at all?

2) Question 2 is where can I store the ballasts?

3) Question 3 is can anyone point me in the direction of a good set, currently looking at Euro car parts at £65 (will get a discount as my girlfriend's dad is the manager of a branch)

4) What colour temperature do I want?

So just those 3 thanks! Now before I finish;

1) Yes, I know it's 'illegal'

2) No, if done properly they will not burn your retina from your skull

Thank you for your time :P

The car isn't up for MOT for 2 years so I'm safe there, would juwt swap over anyways for the MOT.

Someone help! :P DO I need bulb holders too? >_>

I'll be breaking the law for about 10 mins, then they're going to be legally done :( just want to see if the amount of extra light is really worth me properly investing in.

I'll be breaking the law for about 10 mins, then they're going to be legally done :( just want to see if the amount of extra light is really worth me properly investing in.

AFAIK there's no legal way of doing on the Fiesta, you need self-leveling motors, washer jets and for the whole thing to be 'E' marked.

AFAIK there's no legal way of doing on the Fiesta, you need self-leveling motors, washer jets and for the whole thing to be 'E' marked.

Meh, the washers and motors will be enough for me :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club