Jump to content


Seat raise button/knob?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wockster



  • New Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford focus 1.8 lx Lpg
  • Location:

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:39 PM

The one that can be found on left hand side of driver,s seat,to adjust back of seat,on the look out for spare button/knob as Passenger one broke off,what part name would it come under??

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 SierraYankee99


    Too much time on the boards

  • New Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford
  • Location:

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:07 PM

Seat back adjuster??

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users