Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta - Titanium X Pack

JAR897

Wow. Very very nice Hedgepig. I especially like the picture of the seats with the pig in the middle. lol.

If you don't mind me asking... how much did you pay.. and was it from a dealer / private dealer etc?

Also... did you get it factory ordered? If so how long did it take to create and get delivered?

Your setup is exactly the same as what I want, but I want the technology pack too.

Thanks again mate, I'll show these to my dad hopfully later tonight.

P.s. Like the SportKA too lol.

Wow. Very very nice Hedgepig. I especially like the picture of the seats with the pig in the middle. lol.

If you don't mind me asking... how much did you pay.. and was it from a dealer / private dealer etc?

Also... did you get it factory ordered? If so how long did it take to create and get delivered?

Your setup is exactly the same as what I want, but I want the technology pack too.

Thanks again mate, I'll show these to my dad hopfully later tonight.

P.s. Like the SportKA too lol.

No problem, you're welcome.

I paid £13k for it from Shepshed Ford (contact Jim on 01509 508009)

It was a factory ordered one which took approximately 6 weeks to arrive.

I did consider the technology pack as I wouldn't have minded the power starter but I didn't want keyless entry (too many horror stories about when they go wrong put me off I'm afraid) so I stuck to the conventional way of locking / starting the car..................the key!

My pig will be pleased that he has an admirer................:)

Incidentally, that Sportka loves attention and gets it too if I can pinch the keys out of Janet's handbag before she's driven off in it................. B) B)

Hedgepig, what's with the pig connection as you have one on the end of your car's aerial and you house is named 'Hedgepigs...'? My fixation is with Sheep but that's another story. ;)

Hedgepig, what's with the pig connection as you have one on the end of your car's aerial and you house is named 'Hedgepigs...'? My fixation is with Sheep but that's another story. ;)

The car sports one on its aerial, I have a pig air freshener which proudly hangs from the mirror, a pig sits between the seats, my personal plate has the word pig in it and no doubt Janet would say that one sits in the driver's seat as well!! B) :D

As you've already spotted, our house is aptly named "Hedgepigs Nest".

Consequently, there's loads of pigs at our place--in fact we're probably overrun with them but we don't mind as both Janet and I love pigs...................in fact sometimes she reckons she's married one! ;)

Good job really as I like to collect the little fellows hence how I got the one for my aerial.

He came from the States when one of my colleagues took pity on me and eventually agreed to get me one!

You can't buy them here (you can get Mickey Mouse etc but I wanted Piglet obviously).

So, whenever we are out, we are always on the lookout for unusual pig stuff.......... B)

Well, you did ask didn't you?

The car sports one on its aerial, I have a pig air freshener which proudly hangs from the mirror, a pig sits between the seats, my personal plate has the word pig in it and no doubt Janet would say that one sits in the driver's seat as well!! B) :D

As you've already spotted, our house is aptly named "Hedgepigs Nest".

Consequently, there's loads of pigs at our place--in fact we're probably overrun with them but we don't mind as both Janet and I love pigs...................in fact sometimes she reckons she's married one! ;)

Good job really as I like to collect the little fellows hence how I got the one for my aerial.

He came from the States when one of my colleagues took pity on me and eventually agreed to get me one!

You can't buy them here (you can get Mickey Mouse etc but I wanted Piglet obviously).

So, whenever we are out, we are always on the lookout for unusual pig stuff.......... B)

Well, you did ask didn't you?

Brilliant :) ill keep an eye out!

Hi,

I picked up my 1.6TDCi Titanium X Pack in Tango on 1st March. Stunning colour! The leather seats are dark gray, with light grey stitching. Lovely quality and smells so nice!. I disagree that some members feel that these leather seats need heating? With the climate control and air conditioning, the cabin is warm as toast within a couple of minutes. Enjoy your car. Always pick leather! Take care....

:P :P

I am looking to buy the NEW (mk7) Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 VCT 120 with the Technology Pack, the Full exterior body kit and the Titanium X pack, giving a specification as follows:

Fiesta Titanium 1.6 VCT:

- 1.6 Litter engine

- 120 BHP

- Blacked out windows

- Chrome in various places

- Sea Gray colour with gray dash

Exterior Styling Kit:

- Full Zetec S Body Kit + Side Skirts (which are not included on standard Zetec S)

Technology Pack:

- Keyless Entry + Power Button

- bluetooth

- USB for iPhone

Titanium X Pack:

- 17" alloys

- ESP (Electronic Stability Program)

- Leather Trim <------ THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING AT!

What I am looking into particularly is the Titanium X pack... as it comes with leather seats as apposed to the "SOHO" dotted fabric as standard. I am told from the ford dealers that the leather seats are a soft dark gray leather with red stitching... but different to the "individual red" which is also available.

However I cannot find ANY (and i mean ANY!) pictures of the leather seats in question.

Can someone point me in the correct direction r take some for me to take a look at.

I want to order the car as it will have to be factory built due to the unique options being added (to a total of £15,590) but I am apprehensive until I have seen the leather.

Regards,

JAR897.

Hi,

I picked up my 1.6TDCi Titanium X Pack in Tango on 1st March. Stunning colour! The leather seats are dark gray, with light grey stitching. Lovely quality and smells so nice!. I disagree that some members feel that these leather seats need heating? With the climate control and air conditioning, the cabin is warm as toast within a couple of minutes. Enjoy your car. Always pick leather! Take care....

:P :P

I am looking to buy the NEW (mk7) Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 VCT 120 with the Technology Pack, the Full exterior body kit and the Titanium X pack, giving a specification as follows:

Fiesta Titanium 1.6 VCT:

- 1.6 Litter engine

- 120 BHP

- Blacked out windows

- Chrome in various places

- Sea Gray colour with gray dash

Exterior Styling Kit:

- Full Zetec S Body Kit + Side Skirts (which are not included on standard Zetec S)

Technology Pack:

- Keyless Entry + Power Button

- Bluetooth

- USB for Iphone

Titanium X Pack:

- 17" alloys

- ESP (Electronic Stability Program)

- Leather Trim <------ THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING AT!

What I am looking into particularly is the Titanium X pack... as it comes with leather seats as apposed to the "SOHO" dotted fabric as standard. I am told from the ford dealers that the leather seats are a soft dark gray leather with red stitching... but different to the "individual red" which is also available.

However I cannot find ANY (and i mean ANY!) pictures of the leather seats in question.

Can someone point me in the correct direction r take some for me to take a look at.

I want to order the car as it will have to be factory built due to the unique options being added (to a total of £15,590) but I am apprehensive until I have seen the leather.

Regards,

JAR897.

If you take a look at These photos of my Titanium you will see that the stiching is silver/grey. The stiching on the Zetec S is Red. My Fiesta is a simlar spec to what you looking at except I didn't go for the tech pack.