Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well I Laughed !

Preee

Not long been out in the car , as the car is fitted with the Driver Assist pack .

Part of that pack is "Speed Signs" , that display on the centre cluster as you drive past them and fade out, they flash if you go over a chosen speed above those speed limits.

Pretty good really and clever.

Lmao Well turning the corner at the top of my road , it glitched and threw up a sign "90MPH" , now would i legally be able to say " Well the car said it was alright to do 90Mph" :), would be funny though .

haha sounds class, but no you wouldnt have a leg to stand on..highway code and law say you should be paying attention to road signs etc when driving to be safe.

Features like this are a good idea but are not without their glitches and warn the owners to always pay attention to the road and signs and not them when driving. Mind you common sense will also say the highest national speed in the UK is 70mph so 90mph would be a give away lol

Haha, no I doubt you could say that. Its a driver ASSIST pack after all, not a driver instruct pack or something

I took a look at the sign today, it's a 30 sign but has been twisted around so i guess , the camera picked up a side view of it. lol

It's wasn't me Officer it was the Car that did it :)

It's wasn't me Officer it was the Car that did it :)

It's a good job they haven't yet linked the road sign recognition with the cruise control!

It's a good job they haven't yet linked the road sign recognition with the cruise control!

+1

That would be cool lol

I guess they could do it easy enough using the Speed limiter option of the CC , i tried it the other day , set it to 30 mph and id did exactly that.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club