Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mrk 3 Focus St

k13r4n

Just a quick ask on general opinions of the new focus st who likes and who doesn't and will it be a hit or a miss compared to the older style

Comes down to whether u move with the times, I considered a new st to replace my 06 st3 but wouldn't gain much in way of mpg and comfort and coz I like to keep up to date I went for a mk3 titx, some of the stoc members really like the new st but other think it will lack performance and sporty feel.

I was in two minds about the new ST until my neigbour turned up with one. I love the sporty although under stated look of the thing. I doubt I will ever be in the market for one though.

I would love to own one , but i'm not keen on the front grill , but saying that i don't like the back lights still on the Mk3 :).

i must admit im not a fan of it either for the reasons stated above that said my dealer has a black one and it grows on you the more you look at it though for me the cost and insurance mean i can but look and as the mk3 is new im yet to be convinced of the improved build quality that ford claims and it doesnt have the presece of the old models the mk2 and 2.5 are intimidating beasts when that pulls up you know what it is the mk3 looks normal . indeed my neiibour had so many faults they got there money back .in the u.s the fords being slated and here for issues with the mytouch crashing and voice activation playing up the dual clutch has had so many issues gm postponed releasing there cars. it seems microsofts software is part to blame again it has the chance to be a great car if ford pull there finger out makes you wonder why ford still dont give decent warranties like other manufacturers

Personally I really didn't like the look when those first, brown/dark yellow pics came out of the new st. But since then it has grown on me. After seeing the Sweeney movie and seeing one in real life at car fest 2012 also at the local dealers, I think they look awesome

I parked next to one at the dealers, it was white ST-3 and compared to my mk 2.5 it does look much more sleek and aggressive.

Definately be looking round for one next year :)

Dmb very very nice major jealous ford won't give me a shot u fancy giving me a spin :-P

I went to my local showroom and sat in an ST3. Those leather Recaro seats were fantastic! I actually thought the MK3 was smaller inside than my MK2.5. I am interested though in the MK3 ST though, especially the 2.0 Turbo and the figures. Maybe in 2-3 years when those prices drop...

Still much prefer the 2.5 version.

The Mk3 in any format just doesn't float my boat.

The front is shapeless and the rear looks like any other car, to move away from the classic focus rear light style is a turn off for me.

Each to their own I suppose.

mk3 at my dealers with 2inches of water in the pass footwell from rain 3 versions since 1999 and still the same issue.

jesus he was raging as he traded his 2.5 in and that leaked in the footwell from a faulty seam behind the dash the dealer thinks its the same with this one but they have to strip the dash out first just to let any mk3 owners know if you end up with this issue you arent alone i heard the manager tell the guy they have had 3cars his included in within the last 5weeks

Very nice , great pictures , are you happy with it, and did you take it around Nurburgring ?

Yes we took it around the Ring. Handles really well.

mk3 at my dealers with 2inches of water in the pass footwell from rain 3 versions since 1999 and still the same issue.

jesus he was raging as he traded his 2.5 in and that leaked in the footwell from a faulty seam behind the dash the dealer thinks its the same with this one but they have to strip the dash out first just to let any mk3 owners know if you end up with this issue you arent alone i heard the manager tell the guy they have had 3cars his included in within the last 5weeks

Do you ever post anything positive about Fords ?? Jeez............................ :huh:

what you want me to do lie for the sakes of those who have bought one and yes i do say positive things as it states above should any mk3 owners have an issue it isnt an isolated case why are some people so touchy i thought that was the purpose of the forum i dont get touchy when people admit to the many faults the mk1 had or the mk2 i was gratefull of the heads up

My Mk1.5 never leaked , My Mk2.5 never leaked and had no problems at all with them, and so far after all the rain we have had my Mk3 has not leaked. Every car brand has faults. I'm lucky i guess , but if a problem crops up i will deal with it.

DMB sounds like you had some fun around the Ring , i would love to go there.

I would love any ST tbh, I use to have the Mondeo ST and i loved it, sold it after 2 months though :( Injectors were going!

I may trade mine in soon if possible, and ill be moving so i will be living right next to work, so something like an ST to go with my bike will work :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club