Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diagnostic plug in point?

disciple72

Hi all,

I've got a problem with my fezzer and the ECU light has come on. I've got a diagnotic machine borrowed from a friend of a friend and am just wondering where I plug this in. It's a 2002 new shape model.

Thanks all.

Hmmm I'm wondering if you don't know where to plug it in, are the codes it might reveal to you going to mean anything to you???

Hmmm I'm wondering if you don't know where to plug it in, are the codes it might reveal to you going to mean anything to you???

A little harsh. If you know where to plug it in tell him if not them best not to reply. If he thinks he knows what to do after then let him play.

Sorry I can't help. U googled?

Does this mean you know or not?

I merely said if they dont know where the plug is then the dtC codes arent going to make jack all sense to them. Would be better to get a professional code read done.

A little harsh. If you know where to plug it in tell him if not them best not to reply. If he thinks he knows what to do after then let him play.

Sorry I can't help. U googled?

Yeh I've googled but not quite sure whether I'm asking the right questions.

It should be on the passenger side A pillar in the footwell. Probably have to remove the kick panel or a cover to reveal it.

I merely said if they dont know where the plug is then the dtC codes arent going to make jack all sense to them. Would be better to get a professional code read done.

I thought that once I had the codes I would be able to goggle to find out what the code is. Also, I'm not doing it my father is, he just asked me if I knew where the plug in point was. I just thought I'd save him a bit of time if I had already located it.

It should be on the passenger side A pillar in the footwell. Probably have to remove the kick panel or a cover to reveal it.

Thank you.

You're welcome. Still think its a waste of time unless you know what the codes mean, but its upto you mate. Your time.

You're welcome. Still think its a waste of time unless you know what the codes mean, but its upto you mate. Your time.

Not qute sure why you think it's a waste of time, like I said, once I get the error code i'll goggle it to find out what it is. Say it's a lamba sensor then I'll fit a new one and then clear the error code. Better to have a go, it ain't costing me anything, and who knows maybe I'll learn something along the way.

Not qute sure why you think it's a waste of time, like I said, once I get the error code i'll goggle it to find out what it is. Say it's a lamba sensor then I'll fit a new one and then clear the error code. Better to have a go, it ain't costing me anything, and who knows maybe I'll learn something along the way.

Good for you matey!

Good for you matey!

Ok pal you do that. By the way, it took me 1 minute to find the location of the diagnostic port for your fiesta on google. You couldnt manage it. Thats why I think its a waste of time!! Like I said, your time though. You're dealing with a potentially engine threatening fault. You get it wrong and you're going to cost yourself a lot more than a professional code read. But, you carry on. Good luck to you

Good for you matey!

Ok pal you do that. By the way, it took me 1 minute to find the location of the diagnostic port for your fiesta on google. You couldnt manage it. Thats why I think its a waste of time!! Like I said, your time though. You're dealing with a potentially engine threatening fault. You get it wrong and you're going to cost yourself a lot more than a professional code read. But, you carry on. Good luck to you

I dont like your attitude...

When googling stuff if your excited about things it can easily get over looked, cut him some slack.

• Like 1

Oh well, not really here to please you tbh laddy

I hope your happy sat at home on your own... must be nice!

Lol. A will bear that in mind. New to all this forum stuff. Still works if you copy and paste though :D

Good for you matey!

I've tried had to be courtious and polite to you but you really are quite unpleasent arn't you. Apologises in advance to anyone else reading this, but you really are a complete FUCKWIT!!!!

Ano you've already found it but just thought a would put my 2 cents in. Lol

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fiesta02diagnosticplug.jpg%7Boption%7D

If you get the fault code put it up here and a will let you know what it is if you want ;)

Much appreciated. Glad to see there are some decent people on here. :D

I've tried had to be courtious and polite to you but you really are quite unpleasent arn't you. Apologises in advance to anyone else reading this, but you really are a complete FUCKWIT!!!!

Actually no I'm not unpleasant at all and if you ever met me you'd soon see that. I just dont suffer fools gladly. Thanks for your comment, when I do meet you at some point, and I'm sure I will, you can tell me to my face..... if you still think you dare :rolleyes:

Much appreciated. Glad to see there are some decent people on here. :D

Your welcome. Let me know how you get on

Actually no I'm not unpleasant at all and if you ever met me you'd soon see that. I just dont suffer fools gladly. Thanks for your comment, when I do meet you at some point, and I'm sure I will, you can tell me to my face..... if you still think you dare :rolleyes:

By your very comments you've proved time and time again on this thread that you are unpleasent. I'm sure we will never meet, but if we did I would glady tell you to your face. Now jog along prick, I'm done wasting time on a !Removed! like YOU!!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club