#1 jamesabell22

jamesabell22

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.4 CL
  • Year: 1999

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hi All! Here is a little introduction to myself and my car

After searching for a few things regarding my new purchase of a Ford Focus Mk 1 1.4 CL (1999) i come across this club and have decided to join! :D

I am 17 years old and have recently passed my driving test and the Focus is my first car so hopefully all goes well with it! I was originally looking at a Mk 6 Fiesta, although the price range was above my budget, hopefully next year i may be financially capable of purchasing a newer Ford such as the most recent Fiesta!

I wont even mention insurance!! You can probably guess i was hit hard with that due to my age!

I am sure i will have a few questions to ask as i get to know more about my car.

Look forward to receiving some help, and hopefully helping others as i continue to learn!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,299 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hi welcome :)

#3 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 14,824 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:46 AM

Welcome aboard, enjoy the site mate.

#4 filleruptreacle

filleruptreacle

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.6 zetec
  • Year: 2010

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

Welcome to the club buddy from one newbie to another. I dont envy you starting out driving in this day and age..cant believe what those leeches of insurance companies charge young drivers...keep your nose clean and enjoy the road. :)

#5 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,454 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hi All! Here is a little introduction to myself and my car

After searching for a few things regarding my new purchase of a Ford Focus Mk 1 1.4 CL (1999) i come across this club and have decided to join! :D

I am 17 years old and have recently passed my driving test and the Focus is my first car so hopefully all goes well with it! I was originally looking at a Mk 6 Fiesta, although the price range was above my budget, hopefully next year i may be financially capable of purchasing a newer Ford such as the most recent Fiesta!

I wont even mention insurance!! You can probably guess i was hit hard with that due to my age!

I am sure i will have a few questions to ask as i get to know more about my car.

Look forward to receiving some help, and hopefully helping others as i continue to learn!

Welcome to the forum,
When you get a momment join photobucket or a similar image hosting website and upload some pictures of your motor then copy the .img codes from each image and link them to the forum, you may also like to check out DMB Graphics for some ford badge overlays.
The first good modification id recommend is a clay bar and wax before the frosty weather sets in.

#6 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,099 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Tit X Mk3 | Fiesta Zetec Mk7
  • Year: 2012
Contributor

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hi and Welcome to FOC

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users