Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need help with servicing parts

Nic

Hi there,I dont know much about cars,so i need some advice in what parts i need to buy to do a Full service in case i miss anything

The car i have is a 2002 Ford Focus 1.6i

I think i need the following parts

oil

oil filter

Air filter

Sparks plugs

Do i need a Fuel filter?

Is there anything else i should be getting?

Are there any particular type of spark plugs i should be buying (which brand?)

Thanks Nicola

Depends on how many miles you've done. Ford reccomend servicing every 12months or 12.5k miles (which ever comes first) If your going by the year all you need is oil and a filter (7th service) Pollen filter if you want to aswell

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on how many miles you've done. Ford parts reccomend servicing every 12months or 12.5k miles (which ever comes first) If your going by the year all you need is oil and a filter (7th service) Pollen filter if you want to aswell

Hmm.. I guess you are right. I am confused always about this issue, Though I put my car on a service center twice a year for a regular checkup.

If you give me the millage to the nearest thousand I can tell you excatly what you need

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,I dont know much about cars,so i need some advice in what mercedes benz parts i need to buy to do a Full service in case i miss anything

The car i have is a 2002 Ford Focus 1.6i

I think i need the following parts

Oil

Oil filter

Air filter

Sparks plugs

Do i need a Fuel filter?

Is there anything else i should be getting?

Are there any particular type of spark plugs i should be buying (which brand?)

Thanks Nicola

Hmm.. I want to ask what air filter brand & sparks plugs can complement this type of car. My friend is also planning an long day weekend project this month.

Hmm.. I want to ask what air filter brand & sparks plugs can complement this type of car. My friend is also planning an long day weekend project this month.

I always replace the sump plug for what it costs then that way you can be sure that there will be no leaks,its just preference though.

Stefluc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club