Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xenon Parts Requirement

k13r4n

sorry the control module you will need to source, what you are looking for up in the footwell is a socket to plug the box into.

An easier way to find out if you have it would be to remove the A pillar plastic trim, which leaves a gap for you to look down behind the air blower (drivers side) and you should either see not alot or a grey coloured foam tape covering an electrical socket. I will post some pics tomorrow

Also if you look on the inside of the bumpers, the holes are already marked out, just like the rear parking sensors are in the back bumper

what you are looking for up in the footwell is a socket to plug the box into.

An easier way to find out if you have it would be to remove the A pillar plastic trim, which leaves a gap for you to look down behind the air blower (drivers side) and you should either see not alot or a grey coloured foam tape covering an electrical socket. I will post some pics tomorrow

would this be on my mk2 ghia too?

To be fair mate, from what was said above it seems ford have a mind of their own when it comes to the different wiring looms so all I would say is check it out. If you have the wire in the engine bay for the front levelling sensor it would be silly if you didn't have this connector. All depends on what Ford decided to do.

I will try and get some pics tomorrow to help you all find the right bits :)

Ok cheers in advance haz and found the four way connector beside the bonnet holder

Wire beside water bottle is pic 1 pic 2 is the wire to drivers light it has 10 wires going in

post-32783-0-70640600-1350580169_thumb.j

post-32783-0-51345600-1350580203_thumb.j

Erm this is under the light behind the arch bit beside my water bottle and think this is the wiring loom code rb2004

Erm this is under the light behind the arch bit beside my water bottle and think this is the wiring loom code rb2004

post-32783-0-25899900-1350582913_thumb.j

post-32783-0-62906200-1350582943_thumb.j

Yeah that's the socket for the washer bottle. If that has about 4 or more wires going to it then it should work with the ST front bumper washers too.

Looks like your wiring is the same as mine then :)

I'll have to check this tomorrow

Ok so all I would need to do is source parts and wire it all up