Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Little Scroat ! Lol

Gary Minty Jupe

Just lurking for lurking sake.

Have i ever needed a reason? :ph34r:

never needed a reason but thought you'd have been after my ST spoiler or at least my rear foot-wells

you still ain't caught me shimmying up your drainpipe yet have you?

never needed a reason but thought you'd have been after my ST spoiler or at least my rear foot-wells

you still ain't caught me shimmying up your drainpipe yet have you?

You'd have a job getting up the pipes as they're coated in anti climb.

Even if you get in you have to run the gauntlet of 3 protective dogs and an ex armed response officer with shotguns.

Do ya feel lucky punk? ;)

I know mate, my hands are super humanly grippy n the anti climb stuff is useless on me

ain't you noticed your guns have now been replaced with feather dusters? i had them away a week ago

i just gave the dogs a string of sausages n they looked the other way. guess there loyalty can be bought after all ;)

now that's ninja style :ph34r:

The work dogs only take food from two people unless they're at kennels. That's the way they're trained. If you were to throw food at them they'd ignore it unless I let them have it.

The collie is more likely to kill you with kindness and will eat anything he finds.

You wouldn't even find the guns as the cabinet is well hidden and even then the triggers are locked and the ammo is seperate.

I take no chances with them, even the missus doesn't have access to them.

sorry folks been away yes mate i think i ordered the one with the free sunstrip though i doubt ill be using that so youre welcome to it when it all arrives if thats the one i ordered lol new baby my heads up my axxe running around all over the place stoney i could be doing with them dogs to keep family away from my door ;)

Congratulations on the new arrival mate.

Everyone doing well I trust?

I'll lend you my collie, he'll guard the baby for you.

Expect another big box which barks. ;)

alls well he just sleeps all the time at the moment trust me if i was local ide take you up on that offer just make sure the dogs are hungry lol

My dogs are always hungry.

If I go near the fridge or their food store they stalk me and watch my every move.

The working dogs have a measured diet where I weigh and log all food they are given to ensure they are cared for as per regulations.

The collie has as much as he wants, greedy git.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club