Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Light Advice Please

Lloyday

Good evening all Im in desperate need of a decent pair of sidelights for my fiesta, all LED's bought from china at 99p with 3 month shipping time were crap... and i really dont like the excessive heat and energy consumption of conventional bulbs, the current led cluster bulbs i have out of the 7 cluster only 4 now work per side with driver side flashing. Can anyone suggest any LED Bulbs which they've had for a while and still work!

CREE's! I have them on mine, they can be confused for headlight's they're so bright :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-CREE-3W-LED-HID-Xenon-super-bright-White-Sidelight-bulbs-T10-501-W5W-12v-24v-/330764705089?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d031cdd41&_uhb=1

I found these, they're what I have in mine; not tried those other ones but these have projector lenses in. May give these other ones a look at though, they're 2W more powerful and haven't got the projectors which may be interesting :P

Might try them both maybe, What's the difference between the Projector and Non projector? And are they direct replacement?

Well the projector I would imagine has more of a focus; and it does light up the whole unit well. I can't say for sure, but possibly the light would be spread throughout the unit better being brighter and non projected but can only speak from experience of the projector's, I think either way they're going to be bright.

Update:

Went for the MTEC 7000K, Brilliant. So much better and so bright. Don't need projected, they're brighter than my old headlights on main beam :) picture up soon, still on my phone at the moment

post-32868-0-64985300-1351007336_thumb.j

These are just the sidelights. Would like to add to my album but seems uploading is isn't working :(

They are the ones you recommended stoney. I think its more of a brand name than a spec tag. They are deffinately not blue or resemble blue. The camera makes them look brighter than what they really are. The headlights are brighter.

Just to say my old headlights were terrible, barely lit up a dark alleway or garage. I have some PIAA sub standard bulbs in at the moment for £20, they do the job

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club