Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My St / Rs Mk2 Build Up. Project Phenomenal!

Jager King

Wow that flame at the end looked like it was going to set the bumper alight! :o

I know, ridiculous.

• Like 1

So have you done everything apart from the engine on this?

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Working on engine just now.

• Like 2

Are you going to do a full rs swap or just tune up the st engine?

What made you take on all this? Just wanted to do something different?

I bet most people fort you was crazy at the start. Lol.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Awesome amount of work you've done there!!!!

End result looks brilliant B)

Think I may have seen the RS500 replica at Collins?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

hi mate, excellent car may i say#!!! hard work has really come together there. what st parts do you have mate, ideally looking for seats and front bumper at the minute but open to other things you have, feel free to PM me

• Like 1

I love the orange RS! Great build.

Just a quick question, when you got the reverse camera.. Did you wire it in yourself? Just im trying to find out where the wiring goes so I can somehow add a button to make the camera come on whenever I like using the spare button space on the head unit.

Cheers

Corey

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi mate, excellent car may i say#!!! hard work has really come together there. what st parts do you have mate, ideally looking for seats and front bumper at the minute but open to other things you have, feel free to PM me

Seats & front bumper were one of the first things to go buddy.

• Like 1

I love the orange RS! Great build.

Just a quick question, when you got the reverse camera.. Did you wire it in yourself? Just im trying to find out where the wiring goes so I can somehow add a button to make the camera come on whenever I like using the spare button space on the head unit.

Cheers

Corey

I used the original loom out an RS, absolute nightmare! Runs through fuse box & everything.

• Like 1

Ok so few little things were bought next, dreamscience induction kit & airtec intercooler & RS ECU holder. As the induction kit runs down past where the ecu location is on the ST.

Next it was a Remus cat back, nearly ruined my hands & back fitting this but for the sound & pops it gives, made it all the pain worth it!

image_zpsb24e89b7.jpg

image_zps981a2905.jpg

• Like 1

She was looking good, she suffered from standard Rs ride height.. Sitting up at the front, oddly the ST sits up at the rear lol

image_zps5285c03e.jpg

These were bought.. H&R Springs

image_zps2c2d3722.jpg

Fitted, this is how she looked :D ..far better!

image_zps2eb3cf69.jpg

• Like 1

It's the little things..

image_zps4da2347a.jpg

image_zps6d24ffe0.jpg

Seat plates

image_zps554bdc0c.jpg

image_zpse2a3f3c8.jpg

image_zpsfdef1c12.jpg

• Like 1

Looking sweet! Have you fitted a cobra to it yet?

• Like 1

I was happy with her at this point, but one night out the blue, I was contacted on the Rs owners club forum, asking me if I was still looking for compomotive wheels, that his father was selling up his RS & had a set for sale.

I had forgotten all about making the wanted post lol it had been a few years since doing so, as compomotive came to a close these wheels could not be bought new anymore. I had turned down the offer of a set a year previously due to lack of funds. This time I had to go for it!

Back and forth we exchanged messages, turns out the wheels were only used for shows, came with new tyres & the owner had compomotive leave them in primer so he could have them done elsewhere in shadow chrome.

So I asked where abouts he was for pick up, ..only 300 odd miles away in Bristol!!

He didn't want to risk sending them up in a courier so I had the tough decision of leaving them.. Or doing what I said previously I wasn't gonna do again, another epic road trip!

Road trip it was! RS Direct were buying the car off him & I'd always wanted to visit the place! It made sense to kill two stones with one bird and meet there.

Seeing Optimus (Adrian's Rs500) in the flesh was something else!

image_zps25798bcd.jpg

image_zpsecf58670.jpg

• Like 1

Looking sweet! Have you fitted a cobra to it yet?

Cobra?

• Like 1

The upgraded alarm system... Or is it viper lol can't remember, but either way it stops the obd hack and theft of your car.

• Like 1

Ahh yes the viper seems to be what the guys are installing recently :)

However I never installed the keyless entry system which is what's making these cars so easy to steal through the obd. It's about the only thing I never adopted from the RS, good old turn of the key before button can be pushed.

• Like 1

Got the wheels home, look bigger than the 19" standards in this pic but must just be angle as these are 18" but very wide! Ideal for the track which is why they are a popular choice by Jamsport & the likes :)

image_zps4c5e539a.jpg

Fitted - He gave me the black wheel lug nuts and lockers too!

image_zps0aaee373.jpg

• Like 1

Blew the dust off my camera and ventured out to take some pics..

image_zpsf5e13d51.jpg

image_zpsaf59103d.jpg

image_zps86c64b24.jpg

image_zps3de3f021.jpg

image_zpse3d2c7b2.jpg

image_zps6795e86a.jpg

Will continue my updates at another point, my thumbs are sore & this phone is taking ages to do anything! haha

• Like 4

wow, she is a beauty!

i think you need the triple r spliter on the front! - yep, im just making you spend more money on her lol!

• Like 1

wow, she is a beauty!

i think you need the triple r spliter on the front! - yep, im just making you spend more money on her lol!

haha well... Guy on facebook smashed his and said I could have it for nothing. I gave him something for it though :) My friends currently working his magic on it ;)

image_zps5cf8efd1.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My friend pointed out / complained she had nowhere to rest her foot when driving the ST & did with her old car. So I set about making up a custom footplate for her. Here is the result, I also done myself one while I was at it, be rude not too! 😄

image_zpsca201c73.jpg

image_zps955d8ef2.jpg

image_zpse8286f10.jpg

image_zps75db5412.jpg

image_zps1403a6c8.jpg

• Like 2

& a few other wee custom bits & bobs..

image_zps237f34eb.jpg

image_zps62a0e786.jpg

• Like 1

Still unsure what route to go with the headlights, bought little brows for the top of them to try on but I think they would have looked a million times better if they were thicker & covered a bit more of the light.. Oh well, shall continue to think.

image_zpsbbd2e84d.jpg

• Like 2

Getting better and better. Sorry mate but you need the 1.8 bar boost gauge! I cant wait to see it in the flesh one day....

• Like 1

haha I have one bud, but its currently getting a colour change, was just testing this colour out on my old ones lol

• Like 1