Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

k13r4n

World Record Break/charity Raiser

8 posts in this topic

Ok guys I need some input here was reading through and found some inspiration of one of the members gave me an idea. Basically I was thinking try to get as many members together as possible and set a record for most owners club members at a single meet I don't know if this is a record yet if it is let's break it and why not raise money for a charity while we do so I up for it who else is ?

May be interested depending on where it is. Could be difficult logistically though.

Not sure where to start finding out about setting/breaking a record either, Google not come up with anything yet

Tbh Alex not had a look but I will do at some point today and post what I can or can't find

Just a scan on gwr website and doesn't look like there is a record for most members at a club meet and I agree logistically this is crazy I stay in Aberdeen so it's going to be mental

Sounds like it could be a long drive for quite a few members. Sounds like a bit of a logistical nightmare unless we could get it sponsored by a ford dealership or something. I can imagine they would be interested in organising a group meet of ford owners

You're not gonna beat the thousands of cars that go Ford Fair every year at Silverstone :P

kinda agree with Inath so many cars go to fordfair we would have to make it known as a worldwide event and base the event somewere in the uk

kinda agree with Inath so many cars go to fordfair we would have to make it known as a worldwide event and base the event somewere in the uk

Ok so why don't we try and get ford to officially endorse the club and use ford fair to do it