Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

World Record Break/charity Raiser

k13r4n

Ok guys I need some input here was reading through and found some inspiration of one of the members gave me an idea. Basically I was thinking try to get as many members together as possible and set a record for most owners club members at a single meet I don't know if this is a record yet if it is let's break it and why not raise money for a charity while we do so I up for it who else is ?

May be interested depending on where it is. Could be difficult logistically though.

Not sure where to start finding out about setting/breaking a record either, Google not come up with anything yet

Tbh Alex not had a look but I will do at some point today and post what I can or can't find

Just a scan on gwr website and doesn't look like there is a record for most members at a club meet and I agree logistically this is crazy I stay in Aberdeen so it's going to be mental

Sounds like it could be a long drive for quite a few members. Sounds like a bit of a logistical nightmare unless we could get it sponsored by a ford dealership or something. I can imagine they would be interested in organising a group meet of ford owners

You're not gonna beat the thousands of cars that go Ford Fair every year at Silverstone :P

kinda agree with Inath so many cars go to fordfair we would have to make it known as a worldwide event and base the event somewere in the uk

kinda agree with Inath so many cars go to fordfair we would have to make it known as a worldwide event and base the event somewere in the uk

Ok so why don't we try and get ford to officially endorse the club and use ford fair to do it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club