Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Fiesta 3Dr Rear Speakers! Help !

Fatass2712

hi im looking for some help basically, i want to install some Speakers in the rear of my car now as its a 3dr and it is only a style+ it doesnt have them fitted in the rear so does anyone know what size Speakers would fit and is it easy to install ( would also like a step by step if possible if someones done it them selves ) as im not brilliant with ice unfortunately. Any help would be great. Cheers Guys!!

• 2 months later...

Hi! Wanted to ask the same question. I have a 5 door Trend Style, and I don't have the rear Speakers (in the audio menu i have a option and i can adjust the rear speakers). But I would love to put them in. How big can go in side of the door, and which have you fitted in? You will help me a lot, i'm standing like a dummy trying to find some info about this.

Somebody say that in the rear door can be fitted 13 cm Speakers, and the others say it can be fitted 17 cm. How is Correct?

Before you start pulling the car apart check that your headunit will drive rear Speakers as most fords supplied with 2 Speakers have the rear outputs disabled within the headunit firmware.

I have in front 2 normal Speakers and 2 small Speakers. in the radio menu, I have in the Sound menu (Treble, Middle, Bass...) and Front fading left-right side, and I have rear Fadding Left -Right side. From that I can be sure the Audio system has a option of rear Speakers that can be fitted. the Audio System is ICE 2 .

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/805/p1010065ns.jpg/

This is in my picture my audio.

Just watched some Speakers. Saw this Blaupunkt:

http://www.blaupunkt.de/index.php?id=904&tx_ddfproducts2_pi1[view]=1504&no_cache=1&L=1

Pioneer:

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/25/131/201/TS-E1702i/page.html

Kenwood:

Which has the best quality?

I fitted rear speaker's to my old Zetec, wiring is already fitted to the car it's just taped up behind the quater panal or door trim

Radio worked ok with them apart from the balance left to right worked but the fader front to rear didn't work

Ford used to fit Pioneer's as an upgrade

Wich Speakers did you fitted? How much time did it take to fit them in?

I fitted original part Ford one's, took about 10 - 15 minutes per side for the three door

Not too sure what way the door trim is fitted to the five door, maybe just the window winder and handle to remove. Door panal maybe held in place with a few screw's around the side and bottom or push in type clip's

I have tried to see if I have wires for the back Speakers. I took from home all necessray things. And I saw this screws.

I have three screws, after that i just unclip from the under the door cover.

Question, how can I pull out window stick, or has a screw behind the plastic?

I took a flashlight and wanted to see thro the plastic and saw that nothing is behind. Speakers are not there.

I didn't do nothing because I didn't took the right screwdriver.

Second Attempt maybe tomorrow.

p1010190h.jpg

p1010191l.jpg

p1010192us.jpg

p1010193a.jpg

Can somebody give me a hitn, how to take off the window handle?

I had this problem on my Mk4, there will be a wee retaining clip on it, watch out though- it's a fiddly little bugger... just pop it out with a screwdriver and the handle should just come off! Hopefully!

Thanks a lot. :) Will show him who's the boss. :ph34r: