Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Fastfordman

New Car - Mk3 Focus

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Just thought i'd share a few pics of my new car i'm picking up next week. Traded in my mk2 58 reg 1.8 Zetec Estate for following.

'11' Plate 12,000 Miles Mk3 Hatch. Zetec (125) in Panther Black with appearance pack which gives it 17" Inch alloys and blacked out rear windows. It's also got cruise control which i am not sure is standard?

I have a neighbour who works at a ford garage so got a really good deal, car is mint.

post-34674-0-74125100-1350745707_thumb.j

post-34674-0-38485900-1350745736_thumb.j

post-34674-0-51092400-1350745749_thumb.j

Very nice m8

VERY NICE I LOVE Panther Black

VERY NICE I LOVE Panther Black

Cheers I love the colour and always have loved it, even though blacks a nightmare to keep clean compared to my current silver car.

What cruise control have you got as there's no controls on the steering wheel for it ndy for you hands free phone and radio controls

What cruise control have you got as there's no controls on the steering wheel for it ndy for you hands free phone and radio controls

Perhaps it doesn't then was expecting it really, it's got that many buttons and switches it was hard to tell what was what.

Snap! Exactly like mine... excellent choice sir ;)

If you have cruise, you'll have switches on the left hand side of the wheel, opposite the stereo/phone controls. It was an optional extra on the Zetec :)