Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xenon Upgrade

GoldenLeaf

the ariel ceases easily i tend to apply a bit of grease to the threads as clive said plyers and twist either it will loosen or it will snap no biggy if it did easy to replace nad cheap too must admit the bulbs i have light the road up on high beams like floodlights youll see me coming for miles :rolleyes:

the ariel ceases easily i tend to apply a bit of grease to the threads as clive said plyers and twist either it will loosen or it will snap no biggy if it did easy to replace nad cheap too must admit the bulbs i have light the road up on high beams like floodlights youll see me coming for miles :rolleyes:

Yeah, I will definitely grease the thread if I ever get it off.

Hey guys don't and I repeat don't buy ring automotive xenonultima bulbs mine blew in a month so osram cool blues I think

Hey guys don't and I repeat don't buy ring automotive xenonultima bulbs mine blew in a month so osram cool blues I think

!Removed! hell mate you mean the ones you not long uploaded photos od?

as ive said before its a fact that many of these dearer bulbs are in fact the same cheap ones you buy on eBay so dont Shell out 15-29 quid a set even auto express rated these higher than all the rest http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-II-DIP-BEAM-HEADLIGHT-COBALT-2-PIN-HALOGEN-BULB-12V-55W-H7-/290759038082?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43b296d482

and look at the price difference

Yeah Charlie that ones was parking up and says to the Mrs I have a bulb out so jumped out and right enough driver side was out but the bulb is chipped on the very top like its cracked under heat or something and yeah artscot bulbs are well cheaper but I dunno so much coz as my grandma says you buy cheap you but dear

Must be really crap bulbs then. Obviously ain't good if they cracking like that. How much you pay for em? Must be able to get a refund surely

I got them replaced and cost £29.99 but still going to invest in the osram cool blues and keep them as spares just incase.

I got them replaced and cost £29.99 but still going to invest in the osram cool blues and keep them as spares just incase.

That sucks man :/ Well my cool blue intense bulbs have arrived, all filaments in tact as far as I can see :D Will upload photos in a bit...

That sucks man :/ Well my cool blue intense bulbs have arrived, all filaments in tact as far as I can see :D Will upload photos in a bit...

Can you try get before and after pics plz

Can you try get before and after pics plz

Yeah will do :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club