Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help! What's It Worth ?

Tracy31

Hi

Sadly my dad has passed away and has left me with a Ford Sierra, its not you run of the mill sierra it has a Turbo Technics conversion.

here is a short summary of the car -

XR4x4i black sierra 5 door hatchback, 2.8 engine, in v.good condition has been kept in a garage and wrapped in blankets like a baby !!

Its petrol and manual

Only one other owner other than my dad and most of the documents to date

If anyone has any idea how much this would be worth please let me know

thanks x

and its got 90000 mileage!

Could be worth trying google, parker guide online and all else failing put on eBay for a mad price like 5grand and see what interest you get.

It could make a great track car for somebody. I used to have one (without the turbo) many years ago.

Thanks for help, I have tried google and parker guide with no luck because of turbo technics you can't get a valuation as its a one off , may have to just try eBay if anyone else can help all comments and help would be gratefully recieved !!

Bruce do you know of any websites etc that may be able to help in the track racing world, thanks.

Thanks for help, I have tried google and parker guide with no luck because of turbo technics you can't get a valuation as its a one off , may have to just try ebay if anyone else can help all comments and help would be gratefully recieved !!

Bruce do you know of any websites etc that may be able to help in the track racing world, thanks.

Hi welcome to the forum and sorry to read of your loss,

Perhaps try placing an add in the local modified motors magazine or piston heads online

Once you get an evaluation on it.

You may get some luck here:http://www.fastfordmag.co.uk/category/cars/sierra/

Well thinking about it, if its in mint condition you are best priceing it to a cosworth so a good saff cosworth would pull around 5-6grand with low mileage, id expect mod'd xr4x4 in mint condition to be similar or slightly cheaper..