jimmygixer

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus sport TDCi
Contributor

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

I reinstalled the passenger seat in my car, but im not 100% about the connector under the seat that i put it back together right.
There is a yellow & a orange connecter, if i remember right only the yellow one is plugged in. Is this correct and which slot does it go into?

I checked a mates focus which is a 2002 4 door model with standard seats, mine has the half leather sport seats and appears the be different.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 STEADS

STEADS

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • Name: NEIL
  • Ford Model: FOCUS 1.8 TDCI TITANIUM AND 2.0 TDCI
  • Year: 2009

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

I dont think you can get them in the wrong position if you look at the plug/connector it has locators on the side that correspond with the hole it goes into it will not fit in any other if you get my meanig should have at least two connectors fitted airbag and seat belt tensioner if not fitted i should imagine it will put the airbag light on your dash.

#3 jimmygixer

jimmygixer

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus sport TDCi
Contributor

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

I dont think you can get them in the wrong position if you look at the plug/connector it has locators on the side that correspond with the hole it goes into it will not fit in any other if you get my meanig should have at least two connectors fitted airbag and seat belt tensioner if not fitted i should imagine it will put the airbag light on your dash.

Just fixed it by going by what you said, no lighty :)
STEADS u Legend ;)
Cheers

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users