Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speed Camera

k13r4n

We've stopped the + 2 in Sussex I'm afraid, B) not sure about other forces, check Devon with Stoney.

I got away with it in Sussex earlier this year because they don't follow up Foreign addresses! LOL!

(and Im not even an Eastern European!!)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stoney871

• k13r4n

• Brigante

• Haz93

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

road angel are now the biggist company on the detector market as they have just aquired the origen company which make the pogo detectors,they also provide the speed camera database for tomtom, if the gem is like all there other detectors it will be a good bit of kit, the only downside is the £66 yearley subscription. the best detector out there is the pogo alert + but this also comes with a £50 subscription, the novus alpha and chetah c50 are also good detectors. if you want a non gps based unit go for the bell 550 euro.

I bought an ebook before that gives away all the secrects on how to get out of a ticket. I cant remember the exact title, but all the usual - 14 days otherwise you cant be expected to remember who was driving, asking for calibration certificates, and taking pictures of the road, unless its straight on, they have to apply a tolerance to their reading, and 10% + 2 is the norm, 10% is the safest to assume.

As far as SPECS camera's are concerned, they are all linked to the same computer, like ANPR it picks up your number plate, and because it knows the distance between each camera pair, it counts the seconds, and compares them against the tolerance that they would expect to work out your speed. If you are driving at night through specs camera's, rumour has it that if you dazzle them with full beam it can prevent your number being read (not that I am in any way endorsing the evasion of a public enforcement tool).

As for Gatso, as has already been said, its too bright flash means it can only be used from the rear, Truvelo has the trigger in the road that catches your speed between the two sets of sensors and that can flash you as its not as bright a flash. However, all camera's need calibrating, and if you ask for the manufacturers guidance on calibration and tolerances as well as a certificate for calibration, then you can do the maths and argue that it was not calibrated correctly in line with the manufacturers guidance.

Remember though, most the time your caught before you see them!

Ok guys its been exactly 2 weeks and I haven't heard or seen any mail at all yet alone penalty notices which is very good I think I have learned a lesson here

Ok guys its been exactly 2 weeks and I haven't heard or seen any mail at all yet alone penalty notices which is very good I think I have learned a lesson here

Looks like you dodged a bullet there mate.

Did you see the letter I got from them?

Looks like you dodged a bullet there mate.

Did you see the letter I got from them?

No I didn't did u upload a picture ?

Have a mooch about half way down this page lol:

Have a mooch about half way down this page lol:

Nice bet it's well ace being in two places at once lol at least it wasn't you

Lol yup. Must of been going a lot quicker than 102mph to be in nottingham one minute n glasgow the next.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club