• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Laine

Laine

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hi everyone. Only just found this club, even though I have owned 8 Fiestas!! I suppose I am a bit stuck in a rut, but I have tried to improve each time it has come to replace them. The first one was a little poppy red 999cc Bonus plus. Very basic but I added things like a sunroof, fog lamps and a rear wash and wipe, yes that was an extra, so was the glove compartment flap. I've now ended up with a Titanium 1600 (09) with all the bells and whistles, although since buying this, it has changed with more extras being added. Not sure which one I have liked the most. I think I'd have to say it was my Y reg 1600 Ghia 4th generation Mark V. It was fast and nippy, had all the 'stuff' - leather seats, a/c etc and if they still built it today I would buy one. My current one is very 'grown up' and alot larger and wider. I still make a mess of parking it, as not sure where the 'four corners' are and am for ever bringing the mirrors in, just 'in case' when I go between my gate posts!!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,427 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

Hi everyone. Only just found this club, even though I have owned 8 Fiestas!! I suppose I am a bit stuck in a rut, but I have tried to improve each time it has come to replace them. The first one was a little poppy red 999cc Bonus plus. Very basic but I added things like a sunroof, fog lamps and a rear wash and wipe, yes that was an extra, so was the glove compartment flap. I've now ended up with a Titanium 1600 (09) with all the bells and whistles, although since buying this, it has changed with more extras being added. Not sure which one I have liked the most. I think I'd have to say it was my Y reg 1600 Ghia 4th generation Mark V. It was fast and nippy, had all the 'stuff' - leather seats, a/c etc and if they still built it today I would buy one. My current one is very 'grown up' and alot larger and wider. I still make a mess of parking it, as not sure where the 'four corners' are and am for ever bringing the mirrors in, just 'in case' when I go between my gate posts!!

Welcome to the forum.

#3 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hi welcome :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users