Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squeeky, Squeek Squeek Squeek!

Wayneo01

This squeek is haunting me, everywhere i go, every fiesta i see the squeek is there with meee.

Seriously im going to cry its driving me crazy, on the back rear Drivers side seat every bump however little my car goes over it squeeks, when i fold the seat down its not there, so i think its that. Im debating on just buying a new seat. But can you guys think of anything for a cheap fix, i dont know if its the mechanism inside the seat which clips onto that metal bit which its happening on or a hinge somewhere else on the seat.

Are you sure it's the seat as my car started squeaking and it turned out it was coming from the rear brakes and my hand brake needed tensioning

When the seats down it isnt there but when its up its there, im going to try it out again tommorrow on the way to work, no music on just listen for the creeks and squeeks. Im pretty sure it's the seat though

try spraying with wd40 minght not work but worth a try normally works on things like that

I've been told not to use wd40 cant remeber the specific reason why not, but think im may go down that road soon

Just drove to work seat down music off, no squeaks. Even though I got to listen to all the other creeks which was not fun.

My Fiesta was doing the same rear seat squeak, bit of insulating tape wrapped around the seat catch as a cheapo fix did the trick in stopping it

Now that the colder weather is returning so is my Fiesta's creaking, rev counter surround and the radio display surround

Missed them over the summer :D

My Fiesta was doing the same rear seat squeak, bit of insulating tape wrapped around the seat catch as a cheapo fix did the trick in stopping it

Now that the colder weather is returning so is my Fiesta's creaking, rev counter surround and the radio display surround

Missed them over the summer :D

I was just going to suggest the same thing ! I had a squeak from the tailgate catch which is similar. Wrapping tape around the 'hasp' bit cured it. What about the seat hinges ? There will be a bit of play there. Have you tried wedging something under the seat in the upright postition temporarily to see if the squeak goes ?

inso tape sounds like it would work but you gota find the squeek first and if its one of those you cant track tbh id say wd40 i really cnt see it harming anything its just a lubricant there isnt really anything that it can affect

Cheers for the reply guys, i left my seat down for a day and when putting it back i have not heard the squeek again but i have not really drove it. Im going to wait amd see if the squeek comes back which more then likely it will, first im going to try wd40 amd then if that does not solve it some electrical tape.

Then if neither of these solves it drive around with my seat down all the time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club